Nike Basketball (any brand) Rotation/Performance Reviews

I think the best Kyries to me were the 3. 4’s were to heavy. The traction and fit on the 3s needed no break in time and were beastly out of the box.

Herring bone traction will never fail you. And I know some didn’t like the flat space between the pods, but it helped me transition out of the post quickly when you pivot.

Really need that ying yang Yeezy colorway Kyrie wore when he toured China

What shoes can you use with the lebron 11 insole?

I’ve tried that insole on the Kobe 8’s, 9 mids and 11’s.

They’re too chunky for the 8’s, but you can pull it off if you don’t mind being too high off the ground.

They work in the 9 mids.

And they’re ok in the 11’s.

I think the mamba instinct has a drop in insole that you could try swapping with the Lebron XI ones.

Dang I was hoping there were more compatible options out there. Thanks.

No problem.

I wanted the 11 insole to work in other shoes but the fact is it just works best in the Lebron 11 because that shoe still allows you to feel super low to the ground.

It’s too beefy for most other shoes although I have seen a handful of others enjoy it in various Kobe models with drop ins.

It’s a matter of personal preference but it just felt completely off to me (I thought I was gonna rip through the engineered mesh on the Kobe 8’s), and I love the Lebron 11 so I’m ok with it not working in other shoes in spite of how cool it would have been to have that Insole be interchangeable.

Thought this was a jab at the performance of the LeBron 11 :emoji_face_palm:

Uh, it’s one of my all time favorites.

A7D99EEC-0062-4CD5-9AEE-88401174273E.jpeg

FP1 for my league game tonight. Haven’t been able to hoop regularly in like 5-6 years, but I’m trying to get back to it. I’ve got a decent rotation on deck, but these and Protro 1s are all I’m willing to wear while I try to get back in shape and find my rhythm.

Dropping Lebron XIs insoles into Kobe 8, 9, and 11 doesn’t bother me at all. I can feel the micrometer difference of a higher ride but I’ve never felt unstable or like I was going to bust through the EM. I’ve played a good amount with those setups too.

Props to whoever suggested Eastbay's evapor compression pants. I've tried multiple off brand off amazon but they never really matched brand name fit or quality.

These do, and for a fraction of the price.

Must be the newer models bc I tried a couple pair when they first hit the market over a decade ago and they ran hella small.

I usually rotate 6 pairs of Kobe 6's for ball. I'm switching that for my 2013 hyperdunks. I have the Kyrie and PG PE's. The Kyrie PE's with the transluscent outsole has amazing traction. Too bad other transluscent outsoles are not this grippy.

Was able to finally try on the KD 12 today. Just walking around, I can definitely see what the hype is about. Soft, broken in feel, fit well. I'll probably try and grab a pair on discount down the road. I don't need another pair in the rotation right now (says everyone before they end up buying another pair) haha

Still need 1-2 more sessions of wearimg my 98BYWX to give a final assessment.

The bottom heel rubbed out quickly with only one session. But not worked up about it cause this will happen when you play outdoor basketball.
ECFA2CCB-3BE9-4BF2-B1EB-93ECB625887A.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom