Nike...BRING THE AM 90 SPRUCE AND LASER BLUES TO THE STATES!

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

i hope shoetrends gets this
They already had them and sold out.

RL Treyce wrote:
Sneakerdoctor on the bay has pairs for $100 shipped....
They only have size 7.5 left.  They actually oversold their shipment.  I purchased a pair from their website that they already sold them on ebay so now I am on a waiting list for a pair that was supposed to be in stock.  I get burned every time I try to get stuff early.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

i hope shoetrends gets this
They already had them and sold out.

RL Treyce wrote:
They only have size 7.5 left.  They actually oversold their shipment.  I purchased a pair from their website that they already sold them on ebay so now I am on a waiting list for a pair that was supposed to be in stock.  I get burned every time I try to get stuff early.

I don't think shoetrends sold out. They often put shoes up early and add stock later, much like NDC does.

These shouldn't be too hard to get anyways. Being on Eastbay = easy copp.

I don't think shoetrends sold out. They often put shoes up early and add stock later, much like NDC does.

These shouldn't be too hard to get anyways. Being on Eastbay = easy copp.

Shoetrends sold out of Infrareds loooong before anyone else had them and they never did a restock. I never saw any sizes in stock of Infras at Shoetrends and no one was ever able to confirm they got a pair from them.

Shoetrends sold out of Infrareds loooong before anyone else had them and they never did a restock. I never saw any sizes in stock of Infras at Shoetrends and no one was ever able to confirm they got a pair from them.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by amishpimp27

So are the Laser Blues coming out any time soon?...
It is looking like they will be released in October.  We should have an exact release date soon.

EastbayRep - Ray
When you say released do you mean on online or in-stores like the infrareds?

It is looking like they will be released in October.  We should have an exact release date soon.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by drock2010

EastbayRep - Ray
The release date of 10/15/10 is the date we will be going by.  I can not say that everyone else will be following this date.

For those interested, the Laser Blues are up on our site now for pre-order and you can find them at the link below:

http://bit.ly/98JFza

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by drock2010

EastbayRep - Ray
The release date of 10/15/10 is the date we will be going by.  I can not say that everyone else will be following this date.

For those interested, the Laser Blues are up on our site now for pre-order and you can find them at the link below:

http://bit.ly/98JFza

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by marley

you're actually wrong, people were able to confirm that they pre-ordered the infra's from shoe trends.. a lot of the time, shoetrends will put a shoe up with no sizes and say they're sold out, and then later update it with the stock.. my guess, these have not yet sold out on shoetrends.. that is all.. 

Originally Posted by marley

you're actually wrong, people were able to confirm that they pre-ordered the infra's from shoe trends.. a lot of the time, shoetrends will put a shoe up with no sizes and say they're sold out, and then later update it with the stock.. my guess, these have not yet sold out on shoetrends.. that is all.. 

Does anyone know if these fit like the 2010 Infrareds?

I want to know if I should size up on my pairs. I normally wear a 12.

Much appreciation for any help.

Does anyone know if these fit like the 2010 Infrareds?

I want to know if I should size up on my pairs. I normally wear a 12.

Much appreciation for any help.

marley wrote:
RL Treyce wrote:

Wow that def sucks, well Oct16th they will be on NDC...I'll be waiting till then.

marley wrote:
RL Treyce wrote:

Wow that def sucks, well Oct16th they will be on NDC...I'll be waiting till then.

Back
Top Bottom