Nike...BRING THE AM 90 SPRUCE AND LASER BLUES TO THE STATES!

They are nice and I will get a pair but I wish they were grey around the toe like the Infrareds...

^^^no hate, but to all the kids who keep on saying this, this is an OG colorway, so no, it shouldn't have a grey overlay.

^^^no hate, but to all the kids who keep on saying this, this is an OG colorway, so no, it shouldn't have a grey overlay.

GRey would be a nice addition, maybe for a future release in a few years or something. And maybe Infras with a white toe overlay? Hm.

I know, i know. What time did infrareds hit on NDC fam? I got a voucher im trying to get these with...

GRey would be a nice addition, maybe for a future release in a few years or something. And maybe Infras with a white toe overlay? Hm.

I know, i know. What time did infrareds hit on NDC fam? I got a voucher im trying to get these with...

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

^^^^ Discounts are excluded on eastbay which is why I think everyone's waiting it out, somewhere a long the lines there will be a coupon for other spots.

ahh thanks. looks like ill be waiting it out as well. hopefully something pops up for ndc or something.

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

^^^^ Discounts are excluded on eastbay which is why I think everyone's waiting it out, somewhere a long the lines there will be a coupon for other spots.

ahh thanks. looks like ill be waiting it out as well. hopefully something pops up for ndc or something.

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

When is teh actual release date for the am 90 lasers?
10/15 for Eastbay and 10/16 for Nike I think...should be plenty to go around!
Someone should let me know if their spots carry GS sizes or have a SKU.

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

When is teh actual release date for the am 90 lasers?
10/15 for Eastbay and 10/16 for Nike I think...should be plenty to go around!
Someone should let me know if their spots carry GS sizes or have a SKU.

I grabbed mines yesterday... I like them off the top , but I do wish that they were gray suede like the infrareds .... Im only copping one pair of these...

I grabbed mines yesterday... I like them off the top , but I do wish that they were gray suede like the infrareds .... Im only copping one pair of these...

Back
Top Bottom