Nike...BRING THE AM 90 SPRUCE AND LASER BLUES TO THE STATES!

i'm actually excited that i was able to order the one sz 6 that was on eastbay....i hope they come through though!

i'm actually excited that i was able to order the one sz 6 that was on eastbay....i hope they come through though!

I don't think they are restocking, I kept a pair of shoes in my virtual cart and checked their inventory and it was down 1, when i removed it from my cart it increased by 1 so that may be the reason

I don't think they are restocking, I kept a pair of shoes in my virtual cart and checked their inventory and it was down 1, when i removed it from my cart it increased by 1 so that may be the reason

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

That would be a correct system for determining the correct inventory available for your cart. You would have to use a different IP to test your theory. Unless people were keeping their carts full for over 24 hours, the stock remained constant for long periods of time. Its possible they sell items other ways than their website and when their website inventory runs short, they add more. 

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

That would be a correct system for determining the correct inventory available for your cart. You would have to use a different IP to test your theory. Unless people were keeping their carts full for over 24 hours, the stock remained constant for long periods of time. Its possible they sell items other ways than their website and when their website inventory runs short, they add more. 

Finally ordered my pair a few days ago from SP. Cant wait for them to come in.
Ill cop one more pair on the next EA and Ill be done.

Finally ordered my pair a few days ago from SP. Cant wait for them to come in.
Ill cop one more pair on the next EA and Ill be done.

Un-ds my pair earlier..

5123814360_f948d069c5_z.jpg

Sneakerpost came through, if your buying them anywhere else your throwing your money away (unless of course your getting them cheaper than 75 bucks shipped.) I see what some of you are talking about in terms of that green tint. The blue heel looks blueish green but the area around my air units are fine. The OG pair I owned was slightly lighter but these are good money, Nike did a good job, and they stayed true to the original (wish they would have used the blue around the tongue lining) but overall a must have in the collection.   If you check out my video below you'll see the insole was blue on the original, and its light grey (not white like some people are saying in their youtube reviews) on the retro.Check out the vid of the OG's if you haven't seen it yet.

Sneakerpost came through, if your buying them anywhere else your throwing your money away (unless of course your getting them cheaper than 75 bucks shipped.) I see what some of you are talking about in terms of that green tint. The blue heel looks blueish green but the area around my air units are fine. The OG pair I owned was slightly lighter but these are good money, Nike did a good job, and they stayed true to the original (wish they would have used the blue around the tongue lining) but overall a must have in the collection.   If you check out my video below you'll see the insole was blue on the original, and its light grey (not white like some people are saying in their youtube reviews) on the retro.Check out the vid of the OG's if you haven't seen it yet.

Back
Top Bottom