Nike...BRING THE AM 90 SPRUCE AND LASER BLUES TO THE STATES!

I grabbed mines yesterday... I like them off the top , but I do wish that they were gray suede like the infrareds .... Im only copping one pair of these ....

I grabbed mines yesterday... I like them off the top , but I do wish that they were gray suede like the infrareds .... Im only copping one pair of these ....

the laser blues are dope but i'll take a pair of those limes too. those are pretty sick!

the laser blues are dope but i'll take a pair of those limes too. those are pretty sick!

stokleythegr8 wrote: I like them off the top , but I do wish that they were gray suede like the infrareds .... 

^^^I'm so glad they didn't do that, thank you Nike for keepin it OG with this one (minus the missing color on the inside of the tongue).

stokleythegr8 wrote: I like them off the top , but I do wish that they were gray suede like the infrareds .... 

^^^I'm so glad they didn't do that, thank you Nike for keepin it OG with this one (minus the missing color on the inside of the tongue).

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

QFT tre.  That would have been terrible if they had ruined them with a grey toe.  I second the thank you to Nike for keepin it "almost" OG.

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

QFT tre.  That would have been terrible if they had ruined them with a grey toe.  I second the thank you to Nike for keepin it "almost" OG.

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

^^^no hate, but to all the kids who keep on saying this, this is an OG colorway, so no, it shouldn't have a grey overlay.

I am 30 and I said I wish it had a grey overlay because I personally like the way it looks..Never said I wanted it grey because thats how the OGs were.. pump your brakes man I was just expressing my opinion..

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

^^^no hate, but to all the kids who keep on saying this, this is an OG colorway, so no, it shouldn't have a grey overlay.

I am 30 and I said I wish it had a grey overlay because I personally like the way it looks..Never said I wanted it grey because thats how the OGs were.. pump your brakes man I was just expressing my opinion..

f7e267457828d243a873c01f5e2cda38c6156e92.jpg
ab8268b5ee2322f5ae436a19f2489bda2db26ad8.jpg

pimp.gif

Broke mines out today... A true pair of head turners ... NO doubt ...Glad I got them early , when is the REAL release date ????

Broke mines out today... A true pair of head turners ... NO doubt ...Glad I got them early , when is the REAL release date ????

Originally Posted by arisorous

Got mine at proper today.
Oh' really?   Just kiding, how you liking them? Gotta make sure you forget about my pair
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by arisorous

Got mine at proper today.
Oh' really?   Just kiding, how you liking them? Gotta make sure you forget about my pair
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom