Nike Canada... Exchange?

Hey all,

just a question for those in the know. So I bought a jacket today from the Nike Bloor location. I was on the fence between sizing (between a small and medium). They didn't have the medium, and I was in buy mode, so I was like I can do with the small.

Fast forward to now, the small is alright, but I feel like the medium was significantly better. Is there anything I could possibly do? (Unfortunately I took off the tag >.

I guess another question then is, can you do a return with the tag removed...? Which I'm going to guess the answer is no, but I guess it wouldn't hurt to ask

you can definitely exchange it as long as you have the receipt...i bought my Kobe VII Olympics a month ago and for some reason i used them for ball then the glue on the side came off....when i spoke to the store they told me to have the receipt ready....she stated that I can either exchange it for another one (which obvioulsy they do not have anymore) or just get a store credit.

anyway that's just my experience....good luck !!

For anyone else who may find themself in the same situation, nike was actually really dope about it. As long as you have the receipt, and your stuff isn't worn, they'll take it. They even found me the right size for my jacket. Cheers!

you can definitely exchange it as long as you have the receipt...i bought my Kobe VII Olympics a month ago and for some reason i used them for ball then the glue on the side came off....when i spoke to the store they told me to have the receipt ready....she stated that I can either exchange it for another one (which obvioulsy they do not have anymore) or just get a store credit.

anyway that's just my experience....good luck !!

store credit?!? thats way better than sending your shoe in to nike and getting a random shoe back

Back
Top Bottom