Nike Cosmic Unity - Nike's First Sustainable Basketball Sneaker (Retail $120-150)

Widely available in UK, so I’m sticking with (hoping) this is a shipment issue...

EDIT: Add Canada to FSR list and this is looking like a fake sell out

Last edited:
So the Eastbay calendar pushed the black joints RD to 3/12 but Footlocker still has the Space Hippies dropping on 3/12.

I haz confuse.

220 on stockx for a size 10. That’s what $50 more after retail/taxes? Yea...I’ll wait for March.

Black also on a countdown on Hibbett for 3/12. Wouldn’t be surprised to have all three dates change since they were so close together to begin with...

I was able to land a pair on SNKRS which was my first W in a very long time. I feel like these are going to be plentiful so I would hold out before paying resale prices. I'm just excited for things to open up so I can hoop in these. I'm hoping the space hippies are a going to be available to the masses but not holding my breathe...

Hoping future colorways are easy to cop...
They almost certainly will be, provided Nike keeps releasing colorways. We've seen this a million times before, even pre-pandemic and resale madness. New semi-flagship model comes out with a little bit of hype, first colorway or two sell out, and then the model in general sits everywhere in multiple colorways for the remainder of its run. The people who dig them snag the first colorway or two, and then no one really cares anymore and the hype dies.

Of course, all the idiot resellers buying everything up right now might make a difference, but I think they're going to realize pretty quickly there's no resale in these in the overall picture. At least, I hope.

Anyone near multiple Champs, IF you can get someone on the phone to help, they’ll locate with style number. Found two locations in my city. Trying on tomorrow and will report back...

Another review, didn’t see this one posted. Looks like a very solid performances shoe, he also did a comparison video with the KD 13. The two seem similar... CU has better materials, lower to the ground and has a more stable forefoot. KD has slightly better cushioning, traction and obviously a higher cut. Both are kinda bulky in the heel area, which is why I didn’t love the KD 13 (it is a great performer btw)

Anyone near multiple Champs, IF you can get someone on the phone to help, they’ll locate with style number. Found two locations in my city. Trying on tomorrow and will report back...

What style number are u using? They couldn’t locate it with the SKU I provided.

Back
Top Bottom