Nike Cosmic Unity - Nike's First Sustainable Basketball Sneaker (Retail $120-150)

Naturals on champs, not sure if there’s a valid discount code for them tho

15AB91E2-78AD-4D61-859B-606A081BFCFA.jpeg

Trying my best to resist Naturals right now, but man they look good!!

Huh, Champs close to sold out of Naturals but FSR of SH......

Huh, Champs close to sold out of Naturals but FSR of SH......

I'm more confused @ the fact that they're totally sold out on Champs but Hibbett still basically has a FSR.

Mine shipped from Hibbett today, should be here Sunday.

I'm more confused @ the fact that they're totally sold out on Champs but Hibbett still basically has a FSR.

Mine shipped from Hibbett today, should be here Sunday.
I think joex joex might be right. Official release date is tomorrow. Probably show a FSR on Champs then. Still, I don’t think many are checking for these, which is great.

Wore my Space Hippies out and about today. I'm not a baller, my pair wont be hitting any hardwood I am just memorized with the look of this shoe. Seems others are as well, the amount of double takes and looks of "wtf are those things" I received in a short amount of time was hard to not notice. Even tho it seems most colors of these will sit and be had at a discount...there's no way I'm not ordering Naturals right at the moment they drop. There's just something about this shoe, I typically keep my newer sneaker purchases next to my computer desk just due to the layout of my apt. These I have sitting on top of the box and just keep catching myself glancing at them lol. I know, I know ...I have a problem.

Ordered my SH's about a week ago, finally got a shipping confirmation this morning lol. Should have tomorrow and will try and break em out this weekend for an initial thoughts review

Per FTL as we all thought about here’s an image with the release date.

Attachments

• 9B371069-7EBC-484C-BDBC-D8CBCD304061.jpeg
    9B371069-7EBC-484C-BDBC-D8CBCD304061.jpeg
    437.5 KB · Views: 305
These definitely run long if you have narrow feet and it’s hard to notice right away. After breaking in the upper loosens up a tad bit so it feels longer.

The rigidity of the midsole definitely goes away as you wear them more. I actually lifted in these after shooting hoops and that’s when I feel like they really started to break-in.

Cushioning is as good as advertised. As mentioned earlier, the midsole/outsole getting softer really helped with the court feel because the air zoom strobel sits so low to the ground. Impact protection is dope and you don’t sacrifice court feel like you would with a KD model or Lebron model.

Stability is excellent thus far and I won’t know the true test until I get a true 5s/full-court run, but so far the lateral containment hasn’t been an issue.

I know that’s not much but I’ll try to post something more substantial after I put more wears in. For casual folks, you might be able to size down half a size. For hoopers, I recommend trying these on and lacing them up to be sure.

I just bought the natural pair and the sizing is pretty weird. In an 11 they feel just slightly too long, but a 10.5 feels like it pinches down on the toe so the larger (if you're between two sizes like me) seems to be the way to go.

Shoes are pretty gorgeous in person though, I won't lie. They're definitely a shoe that looks better in hand/on feet than they do in photos.

Grabbed the Naturals with 10% off on NDC. Just wish all their shipping was the same. I feel everything from SNKRS gets sent out very quickly and the reg NDC purchases lag for a while.

Wore my Space Hippies out and about today. I'm not a baller, my pair wont be hitting any hardwood I am just memorized with the look of this shoe. Seems others are as well, the amount of double takes and looks of "wtf are those things" I received in a short amount of time was hard to not notice. Even tho it seems most colors of these will sit and be had at a discount...there's no way I'm not ordering Naturals right at the moment they drop. There's just something about this shoe, I typically keep my newer sneaker purchases next to my computer desk just due to the layout of my apt. These I have sitting on top of the box and just keep catching myself glancing at them lol. I know, I know ...I have a problem.
I think, at least for me, it’s because the pictures of the shoe do zero justice to the details and true uniqueness/beauty of these (as far as the Space Hippie pair goes because that’s the only pair I’ve seen in hand). It’s unlike anything I own really

This shoe is awesome, but I think I’m gonna return the SH and wait it out for the volts to go on sale or see what that shadow pair is about. I was blown away by pics of them but its one of those colorways I like more in pics then I do on my own foot.

Back
Top Bottom