Nike Cosmic Unity - Nike's First Sustainable Basketball Sneaker (Retail $120-150)

When i got mine the other day and tried it on, i snapped a pic with the jeans just to see. Not that bad from the angle, shorter tongue would look better

And nope i dont wear them skinnies.

20210407_125920.jpg
20210407_130309.jpg
You selling these vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvnds or something? :lol:

You selling these vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvnds or something? :lol:

no I’m keeping them. But if they didn’t fit I wasn’t taking a chance of FNL saying some bull about the outsole being dirty so I put the bag down. If I was at home I wouldn’t have done it but this was at work

would you rather me have tried it on and got em dirty then put it back in the box to send back and have someone else deal with. Cmon man :stoneface:

Same concept still applies all these years later when u buy a shoe that’s not a launch item, there’s a chance someone tried it on then said nah. Someone Would buy it as new from the store still

Second time playing in these:

The Midsole Foam feels like it is breaking in some now and the shoe itself feel super comfy. Great Lockdown for a low top, Great Court Feel and Impact Protection also is there.

Bulky, These are not for lightning quick guards or players. You can feel the weight on the shoe as soon as you put it on and also while playing in it (that does not bother me because I am a shooter at this point in my career haha). The weight may be an issue for some.

I need protection for my feet and knees after a long playing career. I am going to play in them a couple more times before I make a final judgement. Right now I could quick grade them at about 8/10. One weird thing is I keep getting "squeaking" noise on my right shoe on the outer sole, I am not sure what it is from but it was happening a lot yesterday while playing. I have to monitor that.

I need to try out the KD 14 and the GT Cut to decide what my go to hoop shoe will be this Spring/Summer for my leagues as i usually get multiple colorway of the same shoe so I can get the same feel.

Second time playing in these:

The Midsole Foam feels like it is breaking in some now and the shoe itself feel super comfy. Great Lockdown for a low top, Great Court Feel and Impact Protection also is there.

Bulky, These are not for lightning quick guards or players. You can feel the weight on the shoe as soon as you put it on and also while playing in it (that does not bother me because I am a shooter at this point in my career haha). The weight may be an issue for some.

I need protection for my feet and knees after a long playing career. I am going to play in them a couple more times before I make a final judgement. Right now I could quick grade them at about 8/10. One weird thing is I keep getting "squeaking" noise on my right shoe on the outer sole, I am not sure what it is from but it was happening a lot yesterday while playing. I have to monitor that.

I need to try out the KD 14 and the GT Cut to decide what my go to hoop shoe will be this Spring/Summer for my leagues as i usually get multiple colorway of the same shoe so I can get the same feel.

thanks for the breakdown man

JS”

there's a good amount of glue between the kobe 6-like insole and strobel board. that's what's making all the squeaking noises, unfortunately.

Finally got to play with them indoors this weekend. They feel like kobes to me. Comfortable, heavy, and somewhat bulky. But I'm more of a shooter now, barely jump on my jump shot, dont rely on my speed like I used to. Really no complaints, feet didnt hurt after about a 2 hour run.

Man this zoom strobel coupled with how low your foot sits to the ground... feels amazing. Came in today so will be taking them to the court tomorrow morning - I’ll provide a write up sometime after. They feel long at first until you lace them up, and I double sock when hooping so these will fit just perfect (I went to TTS). Once the foam midsole breaks in, we in business
C260B4CA-668B-4E39-A1D9-A6A486215B93.jpeg

Played with this model (space hippie) for the first time last night. I don’t think I broken them in quite yet. But I think they’re too big/bulky for ME. I’m use to wearing more guard shoes such ask Kobe’s and Kyrie. Woke up with foot fatigue. I’m playing again on Thursday hopefully they break in more. And I’ll have a better assessment of the shoes. But I think a may be done with this model for retail.

Space Hippies and Naturals will be the only two pair I pay for retail for.

Actually, no. Space Hippies will be on the only pair I paid retail for. Love Naturals but not rushing to get em. Sure they’ll sit like all other colorways.

Actually, no. Space Hippies will be on the only pair I paid retail for. Love Naturals but not rushing to get em. Sure they’ll sit like all other colorways.
Agreed. The SH are sitting too. If you really like this model, you can probably get it on disco if you’re patient. This model isn’t really being pushed. The only one really rockin them was AD and he’s been injured for a big chunk of the season.

I walked around the house with mine just to break them in the day before I first balled in them. They probably still need some breaking in.

I was just saying the same thing to myself earlier. I still want the green glow though but discount or bust probably

I don’t play nowhere near as much as I used to (wish I did) so these would be getting minimal run

I don’t see the comparison?

edit: the bubble area like the dmx pair? Only thing I can think of but still don’t see it

Oh :stoneface:

Last edited:
Ay hold up what happened to the pricing on these. I thought the green glows were $150 because they were the all star pair but everything else was $125 or so

Ay hold up what happened to the pricing on these. I thought the green glows were $150 because they were the all star pair but everything else was $125 or so
I think people are referring to the discount people are applying when purchasing at FL. They are not excluded from promo.

Back
Top Bottom