Nike debuts New Air Trainer 1- Set to release 7/1/2009 (aka the manny trainers)

Originally Posted by gavman23

foot locker unlocked has info on the bo knows and the mcenroe knows pairs of the trainer 1s...it says they will start showing up as early as next week...http://unlocked.footlocke...foot-locker-in-november/
http://unlocked.footlocker.com/blog...er-1-mid-bo-knows-at-foot-locker-in-november/

Good info... thanks for posting.
New pics from those links...
Mac Knows. I NEED THE MACS.

Trainer_1_Mac_Knows_1.jpg
Trainer_1_Mac_Knows_2.jpg
Trainer_1_Mac_Knows_3.jpg
Trainer_1_Mac_Knows_4.jpg
Trainer_1_Mac_Knows_5.jpg
Trainer-1-Mac_Knows.jpg
Trainer-1-Mac_Knows_6.jpg

Bo Knows. Nice touch with the KC blue on the outsole & sockliner.

Trainer-1-Bo-Jackson-05.jpg
Trainer-1-Bo-Jackson-03.jpg
Trainer-1-Bo-Jackson-07.jpg
Trainer-1-Bo-Jackson-04.jpg
Trainer-1-Bo-Jackson-01.jpg
Trainer-1-Bo-Jackson-02.jpg
Trainer-1-Bo-Jackson-06.jpg

I have too many shoes already. this is not helping.

on that OREGON pair.. OMG @ that toebox suede. NOW THATS QUALITY.. then I see the mac's and im alittle let down. i guess thats a good thing.

I was a big hater of the patent like shiny leather and that isnt here on the MACs so I'm a bit torn. What do to do. i need guidance

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

I was a big hater of the patent like shiny leather and that isnt here on the MACs so I'm a bit torn. What do to do. i need guidance
For nostalgia, I think the mac knows shoe needs to be in your collection. I don't comment much on what other people should/shouldn't do,but your collection is the most complete Air Trainer Collection when you take into account the originals and almost every retro/zoom trainer you own. Withthat said, these shoes will look great in a pic with the Air Trainer I and Zoom Trainer I.

To me, it's a must cop. It all depends on your economic situation.

^ Absolutely. Wally, you have the 2000 AT1's, 2004 Zoom Trainers, 2004 FT's and the AT1 Lows. I think the Mac's belong in that group.

As for the Oregon TR1's, I think the upper looks amazing. But despite being a fan of all-things-carbon-fiber, I don't like that outsole. It justdoesn't work for me. I would have prefered carbon on the upper, like on the forefoot 'strap' area.

OREGONS are sick! BOs and MACs will be added to the collection. Here are the Floridas. They are really dope in person. Patent leather toebox and heel. Gatorprint on the liner. Enjoy!

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

I've decided to pass on these and get Chlorophyll Zoom Havens instead.

good decision.. the pairs on ebay right? just be careful of the heel lace component. it is afterall plastic and the shoe is a bit old. ive seen used modelswith that part broken. and with it broken, the shoes almost useless.. PM me for details

the back just says NIKE.the tag on the tongue says TROY KNOWS and the insoles has the white markers on the field and the chain

New York trainers are a must. Hopefully they are released in places outside NY

Back
Top Bottom