Nike debuts New Air Trainer 1- Set to release 7/1/2009 (aka the manny trainers)

Originally Posted by jcliz

Are the Macs and Bos both Footlocker exclusives?

i got my macs from NTNY, just waiting for them to show up in the mail. would be nice if someone would post the product codes so i could try to backorder toBo's from eastbay.....

Want those New York trainers just cause i'm from NY
pimp.gif

Copped on Eastbay. Macs and BO's. You can beast over the Pac Mans. All hail BO! Ya betta ask somebody!

Nice sig, jcliz

Originally Posted by ChetLsworth

I picked a pair of these up today at my local clearance outlet. It was the only pair I saw.

sku# 371378-142
White/Hyper Blue-White-Mdm Gry

I could not find any online, but it is a nice colorway.

I know I'm incredibly late, but did these release? If so, to a specific spot? I NEED these ...

any all white ones? (or closest to?) tried these on at the store, very comfy, but i don't care much for flashy kicks these days..just need some all whitesfor my jeans.

MAC KNOWS, BO KNOWS, FITZ KNOWS & TROY KNOWS are all available at Niketown Chicago

Check out the Niketown Chicago facebook page for pics.

Originally Posted by dcshiba

which one's are the "FITZ KNOWS"?
Looks like the red/white/silver. So they did drop the Fitz and Pola at the same time. Just a couple months late.

xatc7a.jpg

2re34tf.jpg

Originally Posted by macgyver35

nice horns collection. all you need now are the hyperdunks and hyperizes..
I had a pair of the black hyperdunks and sold 'em. I really want the white hyperdunks but haven't been able to get a pair. I also wantthe Pegasus 25. The bball team has been wearing hyperizes, lebron soldiers and another shoe I don't recognize all in burnt orange.

Back
Top Bottom