Nike debuts New Air Trainer 1- Set to release 7/1/2009 (aka the manny trainers)

You want to talk about Trainer 1 crazy... I have had friends requesting I design them some on NikeID and I wanted to support my man who works on the Trainer 1sat Nike... so I present to you....
All Rockdeep Designs: Inspired by WWBPD
14267_1079139997549_1797753095_167240_6122889_n.jpg

George Mason
My Minor LEagueFootball Team THe Virginia Monarchs
My High School

South Carolina State Bulldogs

James Madison

William and Mary

^ Lol... no holding back.
Now that you mention it, I haven't seen BP take on the Trainer 1's yet.

Anyway... my first pair of Trainer 1's...

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
@ Eastbay's packing... just a plain old mail-bag.

But its all good I suppose.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
@ Eastbay's packing... just a plain old mail-bag.

>
yeah i hate that. That's why you have to buy something extra like socks to get them to double box. I got a couple of jordan boxes from themthat were destroyed a lot worse than that.

awhile back BP did a rendering with a modified outrigger on the upper of this current model. it was essentially the outrigger from the at1 but blended in quitenicely.

he also created has a template although i dont think he's done any C/Ws.

Something about seeing Johnny Mac wearing a shirt with a picture of young Johnny Mac just doesn't seem right.

Still love the shoes though.

peace

Jonas

ROCK, nice cw's. i like the oregons you did.

here is my oregon id i designed, hopefully will purchase them soon.

I just got my Bo's today from my local footlocker. They are so comfortable.

$74 with a 3 pack of jordan socks is a deal in my opinion.

Loving the pre-black friday coupon of $30 off $100.

so i slept hard on the ap's on eastbay and have these coming in via nikeid. design was based off the ap's and kobe's carpe diem's...can'twait!

^ Those are pimp! I need the real AP's tho...but those will do for now...just got these on Friday...I like how the Fitz' have that lenticular look tothem...not as strong as the Playstation Trainer 1's but it's there

Originally Posted by iMaGe619

so i slept hard on the ap's on eastbay and have these coming in via nikeid. design was based off the ap's and kobe's carpe diem's...can't wait!

DAMN!!! Those are nice, Jeremy
smokin.gif

Really nice Laker colorway. M thinking bout customizing a pair like that too. Hope you wouldn't mind. hehe

Id LOVE to get my hands on the Hurricane joints, The U. is my squad, but did I read right that only 9 pairs of each are going to be available for sale atretail?

I hope I read wrong...
ohwell.gif

those pro combat trainers are nice. but the chen ming wang's are just dope
pimp.gif
asia release perhaps? the max 90 chen ming wang's were released twomonths ago, but trainer 1 over the max 90 anyday.

Back
Top Bottom