Nike debuts New Air Trainer 1- Set to release 7/1/2009 (aka the manny trainers)

Originally Posted by lbj19

those pro combat trainers are nice. but the chen ming wang's are just dope
pimp.gif
asia release perhaps? the max 90 chen ming wang's were released two months ago, but trainer 1 over the max 90 anyday.
were the max 90 chen ming wang's an asia only release?

Originally Posted by berg80

Has anyone seen the Texas Longhorn Trainer 1s in stores? I am in the Dallas area and would like to use the Footlocker coupon and save on the shipping.

Here Berg80, take this UPC barcode to ur nearest FootLocker and see if the can try and order it for u.....not sure if the can but woth a shot...

884500035003 this is for the Longhorn Trainer 1. Good Luck!
happy.gif

impressive pack. these shoes must be really cheap to make because there pimping of these colorways is reaching an OD level. Id put the number at close to 30right now lol.

easily one of the best damn campaigns!........

i need to see better pictures of the miami, tcu, mizzou, v tech, and ohio state...............

i want them!

i need to find some equipment managers from all those schools.

As an alumni of "The U", I would love to get my hands on a pair.....only 9? Not a chance.

Does anyone know of any websites selling the "LA" AT1 beside NDC?? they dont ship internationally...
frown.gif
help much appreciated

Originally Posted by dcshiba

Originally Posted by lbj19

those pro combat trainers are nice. but the chen ming wang's are just dope
pimp.gif
asia release perhaps? the max 90 chen ming wang's were released two months ago, but trainer 1 over the max 90 anyday.
were the max 90 chen ming wang's an asia only release?

as far as I know, yes.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

impressive pack. these shoes must be really cheap to make because there pimping of these colorways is reaching an OD level. Id put the number at close to 30 right now lol.
I was thinking the same thing....

Originally Posted by ptngina

How the F you don't have USC in that combat pack? SMH
Shocking, isn't it? But having a TCU one?
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

impressive pack. these shoes must be really cheap to make because there pimping of these colorways is reaching an OD level. Id put the number at close to 30 right now lol.
I was thinking the same thing....

Originally Posted by ptngina

How the F you don't have USC in that combat pack? SMH
Shocking, isn't it? But having a TCU one?
pimp.gif

USC probably didn't want in. I'm sure nike would've suited them up for teh game against UCLA (adidas). Was UCLA ever a Nike school though?

Flint, you a TCU fan too?

For those who have purchased ANY of the Trainer 1's, have you all had any fit issues. It's a comfortable shoe for light training, short sprints,light workouts, etc... BUT, beyond that, it's a piece of crap worthy of it's $90 price tag. I went up a 1/2 size up as recommended which was fine, butas I laced up I noticed puckering on the sides and didn't offer a glove like feel that I'm used to. Ventilation is poor as well. I'm just ranting,sorry.

Originally Posted by T21D

For those who have purchased ANY of the Trainer 1's, have you all had any fit issues. It's a comfortable shoe for light training, short sprints, light workouts, etc... BUT, beyond that, it's a piece of crap worthy of it's $90 price tag. I went up a 1/2 size up as recommended which was fine, but as I laced up I noticed puckering on the sides and didn't offer a glove like feel that I'm used to. Ventilation is poor as well. I'm just ranting, sorry.

Yes, me too. I don't know how to describe it, but I guess "puckering" works...
laugh.gif

The "V" cutout by the laceloops started to "bunch-up" a bit when I flexed my foot... I dunno if its the same thing thats happening to you,but I also went 1/2 a size up and the top part of the shoe just doesn't fit as well as my other shoes do. Maybe its just the shape of my foot (I have flatfeet).
tired.gif

keep the box, and all the items in it...

but give me those damn trainers.....

i need to see that florida state also!

Where is the PSU love? I'm sorry I'm a homer for the Nittany Lions, but c'mon. We have the biggest amount of alumni's in the nation!

puckering is a good work. i described that back in june.. as an accordion like flex. its just very POPPY. you can pop in the material but it pops back out.. Itwas bad with the shiny leather and thought that was the reason why, but it looks like even the synthetic suede upper has that "puckering".

gotta love how we describe shoes lol.

Back
Top Bottom