Nike debuts New Air Trainer 1- Set to release 7/1/2009 (aka the manny trainers)

^Considering the better materials and box I don't think the 'premium' versions are available to the public.

GZA73 wrote:
Sux about the box. Glad I didn't cop. They are nice, but not in the top 5 trainer 1s

QFT .... I like them but YES I was one of the dudes that was hoping they came in a vintage box. Seems like they didnt so Ill be ok without them.

flappy188 wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
anyone notice that the shoes we got are differnet from the pictures posted on all the sites?? look at the back material of the shoe in picture, its suede, ours is nubuck, look at the tounge ours is reflective, theirs isnt. look at the toe. again suede, ours is nubuck, and their swoosh isnt reflective, ours is. what the heck is up w/that nike??? talk about a way cheaper version we got! mothercluckers

roll.gif

so they were said to COME WITH the vintage box... then people are getting them and they only LOOK like a vintage box, but come with a normal one.

"air trainer 1 - vintage box" could be taken either way, and it seems everyone took it the wrong way
laugh.gif

Not really feeling the way they look with the alternate laces so going to rock them with the orange joints. Just put them in to see how they look.

24ypkeo.jpg

530m03.jpg

muudcg.jpg

called nike and they are going to send me out my vintage box. they said everyone who ordered these will get one.

Originally Posted by flappy188

called nike and they are going to send me out my vintage box. they said everyone who ordered these will get one.
Ducktales. Contacted Nike and they said it never states in their product description that a vintage box comes with sneakers. They said vintage box was displayed in pictures just to show where inspiration came from. If you get sent a box you will be getting sent the same orange box everybody else got
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by nystatenisland

Originally Posted by flappy188

Ducktales. Contacted Nike and they said it never states in their product description that a vintage box comes with sneakers. They said vintage box was displayed in pictures just to show where inspiration came from. If you get sent a box you will be getting sent the same orange box everybody else got
indifferent.gif

Yeah....I don't see Nike sending out a bunch of empty shoe boxes.

Speaking of which.  Here's display boxes......

via jaasss0nnnn on ISS
2lxb686.jpg

even the sole collector article never mentioned it came with the vintage box. the sneakernews blog posting made that story up.

HEY GUYS WHERE DO U THINK I CAN COP THE NEW YORK YANKEES TRAINER 1?I HAVE A HARD TIMING FINDING THEM.HELP THANKS

HEY GUYS WHERE DO U THINK I CAN COP THE NEW YORK YANKEES TRAINER 1?I HAVE A HARD TIMING FINDING THEM.HELP THANKS

Just a quick update, we have just received our shipment in for the Nike Trainer 1 Mid (Vintage Shoe Box) Training Shoe -  Men's in Safety Orange/Safety Orange/Neutral Grey (71378881).  Our website should update later tonight/tomorrow. 

I have e-mailed our Product Expert to check on this shoe in our warehouse to see if it comes in the vintage shoe box or a regular box.  At this point, it appears that the shoe will come in the regular box.  I will send you an update once I find out.

EastbayRep - Ray

Back
Top Bottom