Nike debuts New Air Trainer 1- Set to release 7/1/2009 (aka the manny trainers)

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

ya'll might want to think twice.

In 2-3 weeks, the "baseball" leather SC 2010 looks to be coming out as well.

So many releases, so little money and feet to wear them on.
any pics of the "baseball" leather SC's?

Just picked mine up from champs MOA and no special edition box...
frown.gif
  Still copped because I got nuts on trainer 1s but still wanted the box...  can anybody shed any light on where they trainer WITH the box will be dropping? this with flash

f2036fe651021feef8531cf4ce99462b7a2a78a8.jpg

this pic without flash
760168591bff1fc5414740c226921ea4e2b5c4e0.jpg

WTB LEBRON SAMPLES AND PEs size 12 and 12.5 NEW OR USED ANY DUNKMANS 2s, 3s, 4s size 11.5 -13 ANY CONDITION
WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs
WTB Nike Maestro red all star colorway any size 11.5 thru 13 any condition besides beat.

im noticing the striping on the bottom is a bit of a quality control issue. Earl's pair on the left right around the forefoot has one of the stripes looking a bit off. The right pair looks just fine.

Other photos show the same inconsistencies.. That's a cosmetic B grade If I've ever seen one.

Originally Posted by Earl the Pearl

frown.gif
  Still copped because I got nuts on trainer 1s but still wanted the box...  can anybody shed any light on where they trainer WITH the box will be dropping? this with flash

this pic without flash

WTB LEBRON SAMPLES AND PEs size 12 and 12.5 NEW OR USED ANY DUNKMANS 2s, 3s, 4s size 11.5 -13 ANY CONDITION
WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13  Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs
WTB Nike Maestro red all star colorway any size 11.5 thru 13 any condition besides beat.

you got jipped, i just called nike and they said these definalty come with the "retro" box.
someone pulled the ol switch a roo!!

whats the color say on your sticker???

Originally Posted by flappy188

you got jipped, i just called nike and they said these definalty come with the "retro" box.

Apparently, he isn't the only one who got a reg. box, so he didn't really get jipped I suppose.  Ironic that they release a 'vintage box' shoe that comes in a regular box.  
eyes.gif

Nice pick-ups earl

Originally Posted by Earl the Pearl

frown.gif

this pic without flash

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13  Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs

Box has the same style # and color code as the tag on inside of shoe...  colorway is safety orange.  Its the correct box just not the vintage box and I'm not quite sure how an employee would print off new labels... plus the champs I got them from I shop at all the time and been dealing with the manager there for over 5 years doubt he would go to that extreme for a box?  As far as the quality wally I just grabbed the two size 13s they had since they didn't get any 12.5s and I really didn't pay attention I guess.  They do come with alternate grey and white striped laces that are supposed to match the box bottom I'm guessing?  So has anybody who actually bought there pairs and has them in hand has the vintage box?  pics?  Thanks in advance. 

He didn't get jipped.  That person you talked too is lying.  My local shop that got them doesn't have the vintage box either.  I'm not fully convinced there actually is a retro box edition.  If there are it's probably a limited edition.

I highly doubt the pairs on NDC come with the vintage box.

this pisses me off, i bought these cause of the matching box. im just going by what the dude at nike said.

I guess ill see when my order comes next week. if it doesnt come with box. im returning!

OH BTW Vintage shoe box is almost SOLD OUT @ NDC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:edit: size 8, 8.5, 11, 14 left, those will be gone in prob an hour, GET EM FOLKS!!!! 

nike should do all actual retros from that era with the vintage box... can't help but think if the retro'd air flight lite OG colorways came with that box we'd be paying $100+ resale for them instead of peanuts.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

still not on eastbay?
The shipment for the Nike Trainer 1 Mid (Vintage Shoe Box) Training Shoe -  Men's in Safety Orange/Safety Orange/Neutral Grey (71378881) has not arrived yet.  Since I am out for the next two days, I am having Paul check on these shoes until I get back.  Once they come in stock, we will post an update.  We will also have our warehouse check on the shoe to see what box they come in, since a few of  you guys are picking them up with the normal Nike box.

EastbayRep - Ray

Back
Top Bottom