Nike debuts New Air Trainer 1- Set to release 7/1/2009 (aka the manny trainers)

Just ordered my pair off of NDC. Only sizes left are 8, 8.5 and 14. I didnt think these would sell that quick.

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Originally Posted by flappy188

http://www.shoespublisher.com/converse-shoes/nike-trainer-1-mid-vintage-shoe-boxquoted from article
"the shoe actually comes in a vintage shoe box" :dunno:
guess its posably a limited thing
I'm going to have the manager check the back when I go to the store later and I'll post my results tonight.
Well, upon inspecting my local store, and hearing complaints left and right ... it is safe to conclude that no Champs stores received the Trainers with the "Vintage Box".

However, it would seem that NikeTown's and possibly NDC are the only retailers that have the true "Vintage Box" package.
indifferent.gif

Talk about a "limited version" of a "limited shoe". 
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Nike can keep this trash. They couldn't even nail the gimmick down right -- on some Jordan-let's-sell-them-a-pretty-box type *%%+ (*cough*but only on our website*cough*).  
smh.gif

so people were really only buying these for the BOX? seriously? thats over $100 for a BOX...a box that wasnt even a vintage box(not that that would make it any better) but woulda been a re-creation of a vintage box

I got my pair with the 15% cashback on eastbay. I hope they come with the vintage box, but wont be that disappointed if they dont. I love orange, and these will be a perfect summer shoe

With the Vintage Box pair,

Box or no box,

500 or 5000000,

doesn't matter, I like the look. Sucker for orange. Should be here today.

H-W-M-N, that's a great looking pair. I'm all about the team USA stuff, nice pick up.

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

What material are they?
Are those the only laces they came with?
pimp.gif
Premium leather, houndstooth liner, extra red laces etc.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

HNT - bootiful pair. Whats the story behind em? Olympic?
Given to Winter Olympic athletes, family, Nike corporate, so on.

FYI.  NDC pairs do not seem to include the "retro" box for the Orange Trainer 1s per those who had gotten their Champs pairs.  Big disappointment.  Not sure why the big fuss over the box if its not even part of the package.  Do I smell refund plus gift card coming??  Probably not, but certainly worth a sh
mad.gif
t.
ohwell.gif

Just confirmed that eastbay received exactly 100 pairs total and not 50 like SC magazine claimed in their issue. Still couldn't confirm the box for me though.

shoes will be here around noon-3ish ill post a unboxing vid, pray for me guise!!!!
to get the vintage box that is.

f'ers i still havent gotton mine yet today, im still praying on the vintage box! pray with me now!

I received my pair today from NDC and no dang box. Oh well. I love the color orange so the box would have just been a bonus. Anyone know who sold these trainers with THE BOX?

Back
Top Bottom