Nike debuts New Air Trainer 1- Set to release 7/1/2009 (aka the manny trainers)

Any wears since June have any bottoming out issues with the forefoot foam and or insoles? If they can last six months through constant wear, they may be onto something.

thought this was interesting, from the NBA feet thread

0eb5a48aa1e1a03e2fd635be8823eb70-getty-90043460sd013_los_angeles_c.jpg

Does anyone know of any more colorways of the lows coming out?  I love this shoe.  

I know Wally will say it's a junk performance shoe, but when you rotate it in with 20 other pairs for casual wear, they'll last a long time.

Here's a new colorway on the auction site.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Any wears since June have any bottoming out issues with the forefoot foam and or insoles? If they can last six months through constant wear, they may be onto something.

I have worn mine 4-5x a week at the gym for lifting (squats, deadlifts, treadmill work) , running outside on pavement and field turf and they have help up very nice. The tech doesnt seem spectacular, but i t is just a very functional quality shoe.  I have the Adrian Peterson PEs

Thanks. they are on my buy list when the new nikeID features come out.. Mesh toe>..YES!
The nikeID features will allow full length 360 max air right?  Any confirm on full length zoom?   I wouldnt even mind just heel zoom...

Long time lurker but first time posting. I actually snapped these photos with my cellphone cam a long time ago at the Under the Hood event in LA a few months back. I came across these as I was cleaning up my hard drive and figured I'd share. One is a Freddie Roach PE AT1. If you look at the heel, you might be able to make out the embossed "Freddie Knows". There was also a matching T-shirt. These weren't for sale at the event and were apparently one offs. Apologizes for terrible photo quality.

62e26565d826c10a6c3613e35bb6c96ea80a79d5.jpg

cdc364d458e72830127462966da9ebae917c0219.jpg

Nice pics pen pen... I like those Freddie Knows.  I would have scooped if they would have dropped those.  Just another sample on my list..lol..

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13  Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Any Samples or PES

Has anybody seen any new trainer 1s recently?  I see the next pacquiao is the trainer sc... I've seen some new colors on eastbay, Wish I wouldn't have slept on the BROYS, Ladanians, and Jimmy Rollins PEs, if anybody had any ideas I would be all ears. 

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13  Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, FT COPPERS SZ 13 for SZ 11-12

Originally Posted by Earl the Pearl

Has anybody seen any new trainer 1s recently?  I see the next pacquiao is the trainer sc... I've seen some new colors on eastbay, Wish I wouldn't have slept on the BROYS, Ladanians, and Jimmy Rollins PEs, if anybody had any ideas I would be all ears. 

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13  Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, FT COPPERS SZ 13 for SZ 11-12

Jroll's never released 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by K23J

Jroll's never released 
ohwell.gif
You sure?  Im not talking about the samples in sole collector mag Im talking about the PE on Eastbay.  Werent there 4 PEs, Adrian petersons, Brandon Roys, LT, and I thought a Jimmy Rollins inspired pair or at least baseball maybe all star game inspired.

Originally Posted by K23J

Jroll's never released 
ohwell.gif
You sure?  Im not talking about the samples in sole collector mag Im talking about the PE on Eastbay.  Werent there 4 PEs, Adrian petersons, Brandon Roys, LT, and I thought a Jimmy Rollins inspired pair or at least baseball maybe all star game inspired.

I think you're referring to these?  PE's just aren't what they used to be... 
GR PE's and... 

tr1-nike-eastbay-2.jpg

Real PE's.

Yeah sinner those are the ones im talking about, man I need those in my life, the real PEs are sick too but I know they're impossible to get basically.  Thanks for the pics...

HEY ANY1 KNO WHATS THE DEAL WIT THE LAKERS COLORWAY??....WILL THEY BE RELEASED IN THE US ANYTIME SOON??.....I KNO THERE ON OVERSEAS SITES BUT NOTHIN HERE IN THE STATES ARE THEY A ONLY CHINA RELEASE???....THANKS

that eastbay vintage box pair will be something else... in one of the photos you can see a good shot of it.. the entire upper is ORANGE, and just the midsole is striped black and white, ie an old nike shoe box
Not seeing in those pictures?  Do you have a picture available?

I fugred those would cost a pretty penny. So many nice PEs. Those federer ones with the Swiss flag on the back are nice too. I need a Nike connect

Back
Top Bottom