Nike debuts New Air Trainer 1- Set to release 7/1/2009 (aka the manny trainers)

photony.jpg

these havent really ever been seen, i just got em in the mail today. i ended up paying $214 but being a darvish fan that i am, ive been looking for em since they came out in Nov. These only released at 1 store in the world(Nike Harajuku) Detail on these is crazy. I'd say these are prolly one of my favorite trainer 1s

11 on the toes, just crazy

K23J ~ Sweet Darvish's!

The detail looks awesome... the box, paper, bag (who's will? or is it 'will-power'?), different colored stitching, etc... I had to do a double-take on the toebox... Lol.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

K23J ~ Sweet Darvish's!

The detail looks awesome... the box, paper, bag (who's will? or is it 'will-power'?), different colored stitching, etc... I had to do a double-take on the toebox... Lol.

mann you have no idea how stoked i was to find em, i could only find 1 pair and it was in my size so i took em with out hesitation haha. i was surprised from the time i pulled em out the bag, with the white box, then opened it up and had the oversize comic and bag(i think its like will-power as it has his number 11 on the back) all the photos that released of em where just of one shoe so i was shocked when i seen both were colored different. the icing on the cake was the 11 on the toebox, i didnt even notice it till i started taking pics haha 

anywhere to still be able to cop the troy air trainer 1? sorry completely bypassed this shoe and i must have it!

You may recognize these from the SC mag. The Top Weartester Exclusive. These are made of the premium materials. Materials Nike still have access too but don't seem to incorporate into anything that releases to the public.

Wally, P probably gave you a heads up. The suede is the same as that from '04 and previous. The shoe is mono-tone for good reason. The tongue is 3M, toe/heel is ostrich, toe guard/medial panel is real suede, real leather on toebox/ankle. Overall, I like them a lot.

34yvc7c.jpg

eh0qyd.jpg

xmmz4h.jpg

x2qlfs.jpg

9ixrnc.jpg

Materials look top-notch... yeah, they're bright, but its a memento piece... 
Good idea... hard to execute.

eek.gif
 if I see them in the WDYWT thread.

These may be copped today. I think the execution is nice. Also, can't beat a pair of orange shoes for a life time Bengals fan! 
pimp.gif

Edit: EastbayRep: any idea what time these are releasing?

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

eek.gif

is it wrong that i want more pics of the box?
laugh.gif
Hell, I dig the box more than the kicks... just a bit.  
laugh.gif

The more I look at them the more I can live with the orange... its the stripy grey midsole that I don't like.   

Geez, I just might have to sell off a bunch of early 90s Nike boxes, based on demand here
laugh.gif

I like the orange upper but I really dislike the striped midsole.  I get the inspiration, but not a fan of the execution.

I feel like the striped midsole is what really makes the shoe!  I just ordered my pair.  one of the few times I was able to get something w/out paying alot on the day they dropped

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

still not on eastbay?
I checked our system and it shows that we have not received the shipment in yet for the Nike Trainer 1 Mid (Vintage Shoe Box) Training Shoe -  Men's in Safety Orange/Safety Orange/Neutral Grey (71378881).  It appears that we will not be showing this shoe on our website until we have received the shipment in for them.  I will check on this shoe later today and tomorrow and post an update once we have received the shipment in.

EastbayRep - Ray

ya'll might want to think twice.

In 2-3 weeks, the "baseball" leather SC 2010 looks to be coming out as well.

So many releases, so little money and feet to wear them on.

Back
Top Bottom