Nike Deion Sanders signature shoes

imagine these with prime on the pull tab (just a cool touch), face in the bubble, OG bubble size, AND gradient midsole like the OG white/ reds. Man those will release after he passes probably.

Thats kool, im just acknowledging that it’s not that serious.

Do you thing.

Stuff like that just isn’t a dealbreaker to me or even worth trippin over.

Thats kool, im just acknowledging that it’s not that serious.

Do you thing.

Stuff like that just isn’t a dealbreaker to me or even worth trippin over.
To me it’s just a disappointment. I will grab these for sure, but that doesn’t mean I’m not upset this model (and every other model) never gets a great release. I remember 7th grade and seeing the black pair and being so jealous that my best friend got them and my parents were still giving me Payless shoes.

To me it’s just a disappointment. I will grab these for sure, but that doesn’t mean I’m not upset this model (and every other model) never gets a great release. I remember 7th grade and seeing the black pair and being so jealous that my best friend got them and my parents were still giving me Payless shoes.

I mean this is the best retro of them we’ve ever gotten in my opinion. Sure the gradient bubble would have been cool but that’s really the only major thing

If the eggplant foams move so quick like that this morning..u can most def believe that these will sell out when it drops. I believe these will be limited like the eggplant foams this morning. Dont forget people will having their tax refunds too.

If the eggplant foams move so quick like that this morning..u can most def believe that these will sell out when it drops. I believe these will be limited like the eggplant foams this morning. Dont forget people will having their tax refunds too.

Man what lol that’s wild … These are nothing even remotely close to eggplant foams .. why on earth would these be limited ? Have you not been around every other time these come out ?

The only DT’s I own! Definitely need a pair!!!

IMG_6639.jpeg

Man what lol that’s wild … These are nothing even remotely close to eggplant foams .. why on earth would these be limited ? Have you not been around every other time these come out ?
Do u realize this ain’t every other time smh , same thing they said with those foams

how many times yall boys gonna fall for fake sellouts and staggered releases?

Do u realize this ain’t every other time smh , same thing they said with those foams

A few people … wrongly said that lol . Anybody with some common sense knew that the eggplants coming back for the first time in ages and arguingly being the second most popular colorway behind the royals knew those would sell out lol . Man these diamond turfs aren’t selling out on the general release ….. Come on now lol . And also why would they be limited ?? They literally just did the limited release …

Per Sole Retriever:

Deion Sanders, the NFL Hall of Famer, has had a career resurgence over the past few years, and after hanging up the cleats for good following the 2004-05 season, Prime Time spent his time as an analyst before becoming a coach. Once a Nike athlete, Sanders rejoined the brand in 2023 following over a decade-long partnership with Under Armour. Currently, the coach of the University of Colorado's football team, a Nike-sponsored team since 2005, this move by Nike in re-signing Deion made sense across the board.

As Sanders looks to build a legitimate football team in Colorado with the help of his son, Shedeur Sanders, Nike has big plans for his Diamond Turf line. In February, we saw a shock drop via the SNKRS app for the original Black Varsity Maize colorway of the DT Max 96. A wider release is set to follow this summer. After that, expect a few more DT Max 96s in Fall and Holiday 2024, including an all-new Falcons iteration.

The Nike Air DT Max 96 Falcons edition comes in a black, white, team anthracite, metallic silver, and fire red colorway. Inspired by the colors of the Atlanta Falcons, the team Deion started his NFL career with; this pair sports a dark theme. Black covers the majority of the sneaker, accented by anthracite grey throughout. The cut-out holes on the sides feature metallic silver hits. White branding adorns the Swooshes on the sides and strap and the Prime Time logo on the tongue. Subtle hits of red can be seen via the tongue and back heel pull tabs and the lining. An anthracite and black sole finishes all this, housing a visible Max Air unit in the heel.

The Nike Air DT Max 96 Falcons is set to release in Holiday 2024 through Nike and select retailers online and in-store. Available in men's sizing, retail is set at $170.

Nike Air DT Max 96 Falcons
Color: Black/White-Team Anthracite-Metallic Silver-Fire Red
Style Code: HQ3620-010
Release Date: Holiday 2024
Price: $170
1710797430476.png

Back
Top Bottom