Nike Deion Sanders signature shoes

I normally wear a Nike 10. I ordered a 10. Tried them on quickly when I received them, felt tight as some had said, seemed OK and they'd break in. I didn't try wearing them until Friday night, was going out for a few hours.

I put them on and they felt even tighter than before, I took them off immediately.

So, I'm now on the hunt for a 10.5 or 11. And have a spare pair of 10's, only tried on twice, never worn outside. However, I don't have the box anymore. Thought I was good and got rid of it.

The two most recent posts of restocks are currently only sizes below 10, FYI.

For some reason I was thinking the strap was nubuck . That leather strap just doesn’t look right to me for some reason

was just about to ask this.... Is the strap leather or nubuck? I had the retros back in like 03-04 forget what year they released and the straps were nubuck

was just about to ask this.... Is the strap leather or nubuck? I had the retros back in like 03-04 forget what year they released and the straps were nubuck
pvapmpc084qjwe9bgvvy.jpg

Can't tell if they're claiming those are samples of the new pair or not, but either way, those are pics of the last garbage retro. As a couple of you pointed out, leather strap instead of Durabuck, Nike Air on the heel should be metallic gold, AND none of the original Deion Diamond Turf logos are on the pair in the pics.

Last edited:
I know it bet not be no leather straps and they better do the gold mesh. Og logos would be nice, but I at least need those two things right without any changes Nike

I know it bet not be no leather straps and they better do the gold mesh. Og logos would be nice, but I at least need those two things right without any changes Nike
That leather strap looks terrible. Like some cheap knockoff BS . It’ll definitely have the OG logos on the tongue and pull tab considering the 96 did .

Anybody got a picture of an OG 90s pair so we can put the confusion to rest about the leather

No confusion. OG pair absolutely had a Durabuck strap.

EDIT: Here's 2 pics of OG pairs. Durabuck strap, gold Nike Air on heel, midsole color correctly blocked...

Screenshot_20240710-130254.png
Screenshot_20240710-130058.png

Hell yeah . They got the 96s pretty damn close so hopefully they do the same with these when they come out

Hell yeah . They got the 96s pretty damn close so hopefully they do the same with these when they come out

Until that last retro with the leather strap, they'd done a pretty good job aside from the Deion logos. Switched up a couple of things that were unnecessary, but nothing like that. With any luck, these will be the most accurate yet.

Back
Top Bottom