Nike Deion Sanders signature shoes

IMG_4030.jpeg
IMG_4031.jpeg
Found this on IG as well but it said those are August. Either way, I’ll take them.

Not a big issue being that it still wouldn’t be exact to the OG gold, but they can use Vegas gold on the Colorado joints but not the OGs? Guess it would’ve been too close…🤷🏾‍♂️

Deion and another dude on his Ig was wearing the white gold black pair too, not sure what’s going on are we getting three or two colors

No confusion. OG pair absolutely had a Durabuck strap.

EDIT: Here's 2 pics of OG pairs. Durabuck strap, gold Nike Air on heel, midsole color correctly blocked...

Screenshot_20240710-130254.png
Screenshot_20240710-130058.png

If the retro doesn't have the OG tongue tag & a nubuck strap, I'm out! Had these way back in the day (and I LOVED them) and IF Nike doesn't screw this up (they are bound to do just that, they are Nike) I'm buying full retail. But I'm not feeling all that confident. Hopefully I will be proven wrong.

If the retro doesn't have the OG tongue tag & a nubuck strap, I'm out! Had these way back in the day (and I LOVED them) and IF Nike doesn't screw this up (they are bound to do just that, they are Nike) I'm buying full retail. But I'm not feeling all that confident. Hopefully I will be proven wrong.

I said the same thing. Honestly, even if they put the right tags back on, but still insist on the leather strap, I'm out. It kills the entire look of the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom