Nike Deion Sanders signature shoes

Come on Nike. At least the DT4 if anything...
Screenshot_20200713-204016_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200713-203854_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
That is an Invincible Run 2 sole. Very cool. Nike has been working on a shoe for him since he started at CU. Because of his foot surgery he is unable to stand for long periods of time.

That also looks like a Flyknit upper for those DTs. Super dope!

I love this. Deion did a lot for the brand. CeZy how he said he never met Phil knight during his initial run with the swoosh.

Had the DT II White/Reds and the Red/Whites back in 2012. Would probably skip both now but the Black/Emerald pair..... yeah I'd take those if done right. Never had any other DT, but I'd easily buy the Black/Purple Is and the DT 96 in the Black/White/Yellow. Three amazing looking pairs for sure.

This is a good first step in the right direction. And who knows what the *actual* story is that caused the rift between Deion and Nike in the first place. Deion likes to find reasons to be mad sometimes, so who knows if it was as ugly as he claimed it was.

did he end his deal with UA? i was wonder how things were going to unfold now that he was at a nike school

did he end his deal with UA? i was wonder how things were going to unfold now that he was at a nike school

I think he's still with Under Armor last I heard. It seems awkward.

Colorado's still under contract with Nike for a few years, and if Deion turns the program around I can't see them not renewing unless Under Armor goes extra hard.

I think it's why people assumed he would go to Auburn.

Time heals all wounds and so does paychecks. I believe it all stems from them retro'ing past Diamond Turfs and Deion not getting paid. Very similar to Chris Webber and others. Strip the logo off and sell the shoe. Don't have to pay royalties.

If you watch some of the 50 different blogs that Prime has going in his first week he was on campus in Boulder he was getting fitted for shoes to wear and if my memory serves me correctly Tinker's son was the lead on getting him a shoe that could work. Between Nike football athletes and schools getting the DT upper on a football cleat and now Deion wearing a Flyknit upper Diamond Turf you can see it all coming together.

I think he's still with Under Armor last I heard. It seems awkward.

Colorado's still under contract with Nike for a few years, and if Deion turns the program around I can't see them not renewing unless Under Armor goes extra hard.

I think it's why people assumed he would go to Auburn.
I thought he was all in on UA, it was a surprise he didn’t go to Auburn. I doubt UA will have the funds to grab CU, unless they stopped the bleeding

Last edited:
wow. although i don't think he really had a choice. hope they give us those react hybrids, would stock up on them.

Back
Top Bottom