Nike Deion Sanders signature shoes

These should get a wider release and hopefully be available on disco like all the other recent retros we have been awaiting that have been released over the past couple of years.

It’s been Nike’s recent retro trend. Not mad if unable to score at disco, passing at retail.

Hopefully we get other Prime colorways, i.e. 49ers, Cowboys, Redsskins.

Wait, just so I understand, these aren’t an official official release, but kind of “shock droppish”, so we can expect real numbers later?

I wanted that box, too. I bet that will be the difference between this and the wide release, if it happens.

Got’em
IMG_3018.png

God damn, your man Hov cracked the can open

Nike was sneaky with these

I wanna say they just put them on the app within the past couple of days

I clicked the notify me button not noting when they’re releasing cause I truly don’t have intentions on buying them, then I notice this

FE50257A-57CD-4489-9D30-258EA3137666.png

ADVERTISEMENT​

I’ll consider these if the go on sale for cheap, I’ll consider these even more as long as they don’t turn out as bad as the retros from about 15 years ago

Pics of special box?

they’re not on StockX because they’re not listed there yet…I’m sure multiple people have contacted them about creating a listing for them

You can create your own listing on ebay

EF478A08-78EB-479D-8780-AA151E74BB8E.png

Ebay, better fees! No legit reseller deals with stockx anymore.
I always find eBay is worse for my size 12. People asking $500 on there, absolutely ridiculous. And only 3 listings for that size. Just going to wait for the wider release and be happy with my older pairs until then.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom