Nike Devin Booker 1

Up close look of the other orange pair Book has been wearing this season. Looks like canvas overlay on the quarter panel instead of the snakeskin texture on the limited edition. I hope these are GR.
IMG_2300.jpeg
IMG_2301.jpeg
IMG_2302.jpeg
IMG_2303.jpeg

They release is next month.

Nike has stuck to the original time frame for release that was rumored when news first started to leak about the shoe

The only thing is that they debuted the shoe way earlier than most other sigs. And Booker wore them right away as opposed to waiting until a few weeks before the release

They release is next month.

Nike has stuck to the original time frame for release that was rumored when news first started to leak about the shoe

The only thing is that they debuted the shoe way earlier than most other sigs. And Booker wore them right away as opposed to waiting until a few weeks before the release
Yea Feb can’t come soon enough. I hope we all feast. I’ll buy first pair at retail and snipe a few more on discount. Don’t love those initial gr colors but they’ll grow on me. I just don’t appreciate the ceo saying Book 1s were coming in December (2023) and it got us hyped and then it was that dumb limited release. Like how did that help Nikes revenue for the 4th quarter? They made 75k+ if that once you factor in overhead.

when they colorblock these like simple jordan 1s or go monochromatic they look great. When they do too much like the air max pair they look a lot worse.

via IG

Like I said in the past, these would be so EASY to work with if they were on NBY!

That air max 97 color way was decent. Personally I wouldnt ID these up in any classic og Jordan 1 colors. I would do classic 90s Nike Basketball colors like cb94, Air Force 180, Air Force max, air flight huarache etc . Air command force!

via IG

Like I said in the past, these would be so EASY to work with if they were on NBY!

oh, there is a stitching across the swoosh. I thought they just added it on the J1 isnpired pairs. But looking at it, they just changed the stitching to match the J1's

Well I get kinda get it, revealing a shoe 5 months before release feels kind of an an longshot. And I will not be counting that 500 pairs as an real release..

But I think this is just what Nike/JB does these days, like Ja 1 was revealed in late December and they released around March/April? Same with Tatum 1 and 2's, they were revealed months prior to the release. Also Luka's and Zion's followed the same pattern.

And KD 16's? Weren't those seen on Durant like late last regular season, and they released them last summer?

To me that's just nonsense, and Nike fumbling the hype as they artificially prolong the release and people almost "forget" the shoes.

I remember I said Nike doesn’t know wtf they’re doing with Nike basketball and all the shareholders on here lost it.

The writing is on the wall. Nike isn’t that premium basketball / performance apparel brand I grew up wearing.

Back
Top Bottom