Nike Devin Booker 1

😳 Well, this just happened…

IMG_4195.jpeg

IMG_4214.jpeg

It's been perplexing watching how Nike seems to be self sabotaging this shoe. I didn't like it at first, but I guess it doesn't take long for one's opinion on a sleeker AF-1 aesthetic shoe designed for bball to change.

This shoe should've readily been available in so many whacky colorways like grinches, easters, etc. along with TB's and a NBY ready by now. Nike can't get the green light from Kendall or something to open the gates?:lol:

It's been perplexing watching how Nike seems to be self sabotaging this shoe. I didn't like it at first, but I guess it doesn't take long for one's opinion on a sleeker AF-1 aesthetic shoe designed for bball to change.

This shoe should've readily been available in so many whacky colorways like grinches, easters, etc. along with TB's and a NBY ready by now. Nike can't get the green light from Kendall or something to open the gates?:lol:
Something tells me Nike is going to drop the ball on the Book1 altogether. All signs seems to be pointing to it. I need to make sure to cop my colorways I like now before they are dried up and nonexistent. Feeling real Revis 1 like! Smdh

Tried the AE 1’s today on court. Not comfortable after wearing the books
I’ve been playing in the ae 1s before the book 1s released and while I liked them I’d agree with giving the edge to the books. Also a much lighter/less clunkier shoe.

Even tho I’m not a fan of these shoes , bought it out of curiosity 😂. The AE 1s over these any day .

Back
Top Bottom