Nike did $7.7 BILLION in revenue in only three months

Of course Nike is winning..but Adidas is putting out better sneakers to me. It's just that those sneakers are only for a niche street wear market.
Nike wins because it dominates in so many sports.
And Jordan's are trash now...

but in the end why would i care who makes the most money?

All I care about is the shoes and I haven't bought a pair of nikes in a long time.

There's so many people who are brainwashed in to brand loyalty it's stupid

Last edited:
Note to nike stans: no matter how much money they bring in you will not reap any benefit unless you are a shareholder........buying sneakers does not make you a part of nike, them dudes in corporate probably laughing at folks arguing for a business they hold no stake or reap no benefit from

:rofl: at Adidas better than Nike
yall really are some hypebeasts
adidas wins the comfort battle and they actually release new different models.....some folks dont wanna buy the same damn shoes over and over.....no innovation with nike at this moment...they need new ideas

If it wasn't for Kanye none of yall would be saying this :lol:
nothing you said was true either

All time innovation is EASILY nike
Current innovation adidas is taking more risks...raf simmons....jeremy scott.......stella mcartney.....y3s.....etc. (notice i didnt eem mention ol boy)

But in the last 10 years nike destroys adidas innovation wise.

If it wasn't for Kanye none of yall would be saying this :lol:
nothing you said was true either
i been buying sneaker before kanye west......why do folks think he matters to everyone?...i was a nike fan boy growing up, then i grew up and diversified my purchases and noticed adidas and a couple other brands feel better to me casually...ill choose nike for bball kicks but not casual kicks.....but you are located in a part of the country that lives for nike so i can understand if you ride for them just because

Last edited:
I like Adidas but overall they can't hold a candle to Nike.

My club just switched sponsors from Nike to Adidas and I'm not too happy about it.

Adidas selection of performance apparel offerings is kind of embarrassing.

adidas wins the comfort battle and they actually release new different models.....some folks dont wanna buy the same damn shoes over and over.....no innovation with nike at this moment...they need new ideas

Yes and no

IMO Nike >>> anybody

But adidas has been more innovative. Flyknit is king but the Boost tech and designs have been killer lately also.

The main reason why I stopped buying Nike was durability. If I spend $150 on a pair of "premium" sneakers, they shouldn't look like they went through a basketball season after one wear.

Back
Top Bottom