Nike did $7.7 BILLION in revenue in only three months

I'd love to look at a break down of revenue allocation by product type.

I seriously don't understand the YEEZY's man. Same with the Nike Rosches. Those are two of the most basic shoes but they cost more than $60, which is a travesty.

I seriously don't understand the YEEZY's man. Same with the Nike Rosches. Those are two of the most basic shoes but they cost more than $60, which is a travesty.

350s are a legit good looking stylish shoe that's why. It's not just a sneakerhead shoe it's huge on the fashion level most people on NT I look at as just sneakerheads.

Basic can be good. Lebron 13s are god awful.

One thing I'll say is I stopped wearing sneakers to be "fashionable" awhile ago so I'm not really on to the buzz that the leather based sneakers are creating right now. The way I see it in any situation where I'd wear "fashionable" sneakers I'd look better in boat shoes, chukkas, boots, Or a casual wingtip. But I am a huge fan of running shoes and trainers. I'll give Adidas all the credit in the world for boost tech. Super comfortable, especially in the ultraboosts. But in my opinion it's only worth if the shoe has full length boost the material between the boost and your foot is very minimal so for me that limits what I want from Adidas to a few different models. Nike on the other hand is absolutely killing it with trainers. Prestos, Huarache runs, huarache nm, and sock darts and I'll even mention the dozens of different models of Roshes cause that's probably what the average person recognizes the most. And that's not even considering all the other markets they have on lock.

350s are a legit good looking stylish shoe that's why. It's not just a sneakerhead shoe it's huge on the fashion level most people on NT I look at as just sneakerheads.

Basic can be good. Lebron 13s are god awful.

The thing I'll give the 350's is the boost tech. But if we're talking purely aesthetically I don't get why people are saying they're more "fashionable" than other shoes. I'm not saying they're not a great looking shoe cause they are. But to say they're more high fashion? Based on what? The solid color sole combined with the textured knit/mesh sick upper has been done before many times. If people wanna give the 350s applause for the comfort and the boost tech im all with it. But aesthetically is hardly call them innovative. I think we only associate them with being fashionable because kanye's name is on them.

Last edited:
Bro, those adidas been out forever & anyone who liked them already had a pair already. Now hype beasts & hipsters wanna rock it with Kanye. It's hot now.

It's like Timbs everyone wants them now, but they have been poppin from forever.

The thing that nike has over everyone is that it will always be in style and not a phase.

Tech fleece are really nice, but overpriced. This can be said about everything Nike now. If they keep raising prices, it will be their own demise. They lucky they have Jordan and his brand.

Aint gonna lie, the 350 lows look sick as hell. Id cop without the Ye tag and rock the crap out of them.

No ones ever topping the Swoosh though.

Aint gonna lie, the 350 lows look sick as hell. Id cop without the Ye tag and rock the crap out of them.

No ones ever topping the Swoosh though.

Agreed, simple but dope and they're comfy. It's like the Roshe's big brother, if they were a GR with no Yeezy attachment and retailed for $100, I think they'd sell major major quantities of the 350.

As far as innovation, I'd say Nike and Adidas are similar right now. Boost has been a game changer for Adidas but flyknit, lunar, etc has already changed the game for Nike. Not to mention historical innovations like visible air, zoom bags, and power lacing [emoji]128064[/emoji]

The main reason why I stopped buying Nike was durability. If I spend $150 on a pair of "premium" sneakers, they shouldn't look like they went through a basketball season after one wear.
Bruh how much do you weigh?
laugh.gif

I know Lebrons and Kobes hold up great as far as durability.

Foams are ******* tanks as well
laugh.gif

Only Nikes that don't hold up well are leather based retro's. 

Brand loyalty is always hilarious.

None of these brands are cutting you any checks to defend their honor.

350 boosts are super overhyped and look no different than the more premium roshe models

there are a few adidas in the same vein I'd wear first

Roshe, 350, Payless etc>>> those god awful lebron 13s. Who ok'd those ugly things?

I'm a Nike guy but AM 1's, 90's, AF1's all Jordan retro's basically all their leather based shoes are :x  as far as durability.

all I really buy from Nike these days are ids and they are all very durable and still look new after wear

but dude was talking bout hooping

foams are garbage on court unless you a big man

anyone else feel adidas kobes>nike kobes

I have said this FOREVER.

Design wise they are light years ahead of his nikes.
And that was 10 years ago.

The cws make the nikes.

Granted that one shoe looked like a toaster but like i said 10 yrs ago....do you know how far ahead of the game his kicks would have been if hed stayed with the 3 stripes considering the designs they were doing back then.....also distancing himself from jordan comparisons.

He could have been the face of boost.....raf simmons...kanye west could have designed his final sneaker.

His whole Nike line is a 6.
The only thing kobes nike line brought to the game was the low cut bball sneaker.

If the black white crazy 8 wasnt eem tied to kobe it would be considered a classic silhouette.
Cant say that for alot of his nikes.

Unlike jordan...bron...penny....deion..
eem barkley....alot of kobes shoes do not look like "sigs"
The beloved iv for example.
Could a been the air zoom whatever.

Im not saying his line was terrible.

but it could have been GREAT

Back
Top Bottom