Nike did $7.7 BILLION in revenue in only three months

Ya'll do know people can have a pair of timb's, dress shoes and sneakers right? Its not like you have to pick only one.

Or maybe I missing the joke i'll go back to the rafters now.

Last edited:
Nike has more big name national teams than they do club teams these days.

Nike is king with advertising. Glad they stuck with athletic inspired themes. Let those other brands deal with fashion misfits

i caved and bought the all black roshes today, so freakin comfortable...first nike purchase shoe purchase in like 5 years 
ohwell.gif

adidas wins the comfort battle and they actually release new different models.....some folks dont wanna buy the same damn shoes over and over.....no innovation with nike at this moment...they need new ideas

Yes and no

IMO Nike >>> anybody

But adidas has been more innovative. Flyknit is king but the Boost tech and designs have been killer lately also.

I don't know about that, performance woven upper > flyknit/primeknit. Unlocked zoom bag isn't the most innovative (and the first try had some busts) but they managed to improve on them greatly.

Boost is also great though, got to give them credit for that.

Style-wise, I think its a wash, it's purely subjective. Many loves the Lebron 13s, I honestly feel that it looks like a mess. Then you also got some calling the XIs the worst looking Jordans ever made, probably trolling but hey not gon' be mad if that's how he feels but I will laugh. :lol: Not gon' pretend I don't have questionable likes in shoes too, I like Adidas x Rick Owens collab. :wow:

Both companies make nice shoes but I am not sure if Adidas is more innovative, maybe I just don't as much attention but it seems like Under Armour is even beating them when it comes to performance gear right now.

Last edited:
If you can't beat 'em, exploit 'em

:smokin yall keep adding value to my NKE shares. Lowkey chuckle when I see dudes camping out for some damn shoes made in china for cheap and marked up for western consumers

I'll be damned if I pay retail for shoes. Only cop at a discount when they sit :smokin

Last edited:
I wear everything, none of that __ only with me. The Alexander McQueen puma line has been sucking my wallet dry. I'm feeling those RAF Adidas too. I didn't like any of the Nike sigs last year so outside of some 30 roshes they haven't gotten my money. I am looking for a tech fleece fit on disco tho [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Those are a year old
And not eem from america.
America is even more so like that.

is anyone really surprised nike is doing numbers like that

Last edited:
I wear everything, none of that __ only with me. The Alexander McQueen puma line has been sucking my wallet dry. I'm feeling those RAF Adidas too. I didn't like any of the Nike sigs last year so outside of some 30 roshes they haven't gotten my money. I am looking for a tech fleece fit on disco tho [emoji]128064[/emoji]
eastbay had a 20% with free shipping deal going on, but not much differernt than a $2o coupon with the free shipping $75 swoosh discount. that is unless youre copping multiple pieces

Last edited:
I wear damn near all brands

adidas, nikeid and saucony has my attention right now

adidas for the sleek looking running shoes

nike id for af1s and huaraches

saucony for the shadows

lotta other brands too I don't feel like typing

Extremely coincidental that Adidas has been on full force wth very little promotion right around the time Ye crossed over....but peeps will deny Yeezus of his influence :lol:

Is gonna take a long time or it'll be simply impossible to surpass Nike, they've had the game in a chokehold for far too long, Adidas is strong now and honestly >>> Nike, but Nike has nothing to worry about :lol:

Back
Top Bottom