Nike did $7.7 BILLION in revenue in only three months

It baffles me the way people be all up on kanye's nuts like that. like they worship this guy, these are grown man too :x

Im saying you would never ever ever ever expect to see shoes like that in a sports authority looool.

Monarchs are in sports authorities.

You know how you got those new balances cats rock on here and then you got the new balances that regular cats wear.....THOSE are the kinds of shoes u find at sports authority.

It baffles me the way people be all up on kanye's nuts like that. like they worship this guy, these are grown man too :x
Lmao at the kid that said Air Jordan's are for teenagers but yeezys are for people that know fashion :smh: :smh: :smh: I wonder how many people out there skipped paying rent or have to suffer not having food at the house and are scouring around because of paying resale on all yeezy joints

I have mad nike gear and its :smokin

Clearance store and outlet steals, nothing retail? :tongue:

Last edited:
Example of the Yeezy effect

These shoes look they could pass as a Yeezy design, but because his name is not attached to them, hypebeasts aren't lining up for days or doing endless raffles for them

adidas-tubular-2.jpg

If I told you these were the Yeezy Boost 550 mid tho

Y'all would be thirsting

I little bit of me does actually like those but I don't rock adidas

I've seen a few people rocking the Tubulars. Adidas is on a nice little run right now. You still got your classic options but I like their newer stuff too.

Always nice to have alternatives. Puma Suedes are a good choice too. Aside from select retros Nike/Jordan Brand hasn't been catching my eye as much. Plus the others are usually cheaper on average so they have that going from them too.

Back in the day, in DC, folks used to wear HiTek swim shoes. These shoes remind me of them. They all look like Payless shoes but of course since Kanye has his stamp all over them yall are blinded.

Folks going crazy over these us literally what I think of when I think of the sheep like mentality of show buying

I wear the same thing 5x a week, it's pointless for me to even keep buying sneakers. Definitely about comfort these days.

Back in the day, in DC, folks used to wear HiTek swim shoes. These shoes remind me of them. They all look like Payless shoes but of course since Kanye has his stamp all over them yall are blinded.

Folks going crazy over these us literally what I think of when I think of the sheep like mentality of show buying
You know people can like the design independent of the Kanye influence. I think everyone here has the ability to form their own opinions. What makes it funny is that we all know Nike is the dominant brand and always has the cobra clutch on the game.

You give humans too much credit. Most of the shoe culture is rooted in liking what others have deemed acceptable
Sure some can like the design without the Kanye influence but that is probably a very small minority

That applies to Nike too though. We all know the majority will never go against the swoosh. But theres nothing wrong with having options and I think thats all some were implying, even if they prefer the alternatives.

These shoes look like they could pass as a Yeezy design, but because his name is not attached to them, hypebeasts aren't lining up for days or doing endless raffles for them

adidas-tubular-2.jpg

Y'all would be thirsting

Tubular X > Anything Kanyevel x Adidas

These shoes look like they could pass as a Yeezy design, but because his name is not attached to them, hypebeasts aren't lining up for days or doing endless raffles for them

adidas-tubular-2.jpg

Y'all would be thirsting

what are these called and how much would it cost for them? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
Those tubular's x look great, might cop the low top tubular doom in '16

Can't help but feel the tubular's are just the low end version of the y3 qasa's though...

Last edited:
Tubulars are way bulkier than expected, it simply looks bigger than the Y-3 alternatives.

Kids are really starting to like Under Armour. 

Under Armour is primarily a performance brand though. No lifestyle shoes. Plus the name and logo of Under Armour is kind of... 
ohwell.gif

If under Armour had a different name and was packaged differently I feel like they would have had a chance to overtake Nike in a DECADE or two, but the same thing that got them in the game is going to be the same thing that will prevent them from going to that Nike level. 

I personally do not wear Nike anymore. I do not own a single Nike product. I do not like their business practices, and had a bad customer service experience with them. Plus everyone who wears Nike tries to be different by wearing the exact same thing. If you truly want to be different, don't wear Nike. There are plenty of quality alternatives out there. Adidas has been my go to brand for the last few years, and I have not missed Nike at all. 

Back
Top Bottom