Nike did $7.7 BILLION in revenue in only three months

The thing I'll give the 350's is the boost tech. But if we're talking purely aesthetically I don't get why people are saying they're more "fashionable" than other shoes. I'm not saying they're not a great looking shoe cause they are. But to say they're more high fashion? Based on what? The solid color sole combined with the textured knit/mesh sick upper has been done before many times. If people wanna give the 350s applause for the comfort and the boost tech im all with it. But aesthetically is hardly call them innovative. I think we only associate them with being fashionable because kanye's name is on them.

Nah you don't get it because you're not a fashionable person you already basically stated.

If these weren't Kanye they would be doing good.
It has a minimal dope unique look that can easily be styled.

Last edited:
The main reason why I stopped buying Nike was durability. If I spend $150 on a pair of "premium" sneakers, they shouldn't look like they went through a basketball season after one wear.
The hell are YOU doing for your shoes to look like that after one wear? 
laugh.gif

Nah you don't get it because you're not a fashionable person you already basically stated.

Say what you want about my fashion sense but I don't do street wear often no time for it. And I never said they wouldn't sell well. Minimalist non leather/knit free form upper shoes are in right now. But to say that they're drastically different from other shoes or that Another shoe couldn't pull of the same image as the 350s when combined with an outfit, especially the turtle doves and the PBs you're kidding yourself. And that's speaking strictly for aesthetics im not talking about quality of materials used or the boost tech (which I praised). There are tons of reason why 350s are a superior shoe in terms of quality and construction. But to say that you couldn't pull of the same look with a pair of roshes of even tubulars with similar color blocking is ridiculous.

Last edited:
The boosts are straight rip offs of the Roshes. If anybody didn't like the Roshes but like the Boosts..... then it's straight hype beast status

The boosts are straight rip offs of the Roshes. If anybody didn't like the Roshes but like the Boosts..... then it's straight hype beast status

I wouldn't go that far. Like I said there are plenty of reasons why the boosts are a superior shoe. And as a sneaker head people can def have a preference. But to say that someone's outfit would look better wearing one vs the other is all hype in my opinion.

Last edited:
Rip off yes

But comfort built quality in adidas is is miles and miles ahead of the roshe if you don't agree your obviously blind. Adidas took one of nikes models and made it one of their most sought after sneakers right now the ultimate troll job.

Either way those adidas are only popular because they are limited. Same as those horrid galaxy foams, cork Lebrons, and Air Mags.

It's the same hype with the Nike Yeezys. Fools talking about paying $3500 is a steal.

It's no shock that there are similarities between certain Nike/Adidas designs since both companies hire and fire peopl like they are in the AFC East 
laugh.gif

The boosts are a straight rip off of the Roshes.
Rip off yes

But comfort built quality in adidas is is miles and miles ahead of the roshe if you don't agree your obviously blind. Adidas took one of nikes models and made it one of their most sought after sneakers right now the ultimate troll job.
It's only sought after because they are limited and Kanye's affiliation with them. Otherwise their just more expensive Roshes

The main reason why I stopped buying Nike was durability. If I spend $150 on a pair of "premium" sneakers, they shouldn't look like they went through a basketball season after one wear.
The hell are YOU doing for your shoes to look like that after one wear? :lol:

I didn't mean it literally.

I just hated how the midsole paint would crack after a few wears and how bad the leather was on Jordans. Every jordan I owned had a cracked midsole after a couple of wears; heck, my AJIII Flip (the white pair) lost most of its midsole paint after their first wear (I got caught in a downpour that day). Even foams and flightposites got scratched easily, and I only played indoors in them.

somebody even ps'd the color pattern of the first 350s onto a roshe and they looked exactly the same

Last edited:
like a couple ppl stated before, Nike def has the retro game on lock, but in terms of new designs, I think Adidas may have had a slight edge over Nike for the past couple years. 3-Stripes has been putting out some serious heat as of late. And no, I'm def not talking about any of the Yeezy's. Those are wack. The Boost tech was a game changer and Adidas is doing great things with it. The original Pure Boosts are one of my favorite shoes I've ever put on my feet. I think if Adidas keeps it up then maybe they'll bring some real competition to Nike in a few short years.

The thing I'll give the 350's is the boost tech. But if we're talking purely aesthetically I don't get why people are saying they're more "fashionable" than other shoes. I'm not saying they're not a great looking shoe cause they are. But to say they're more high fashion? Based on what? The solid color sole combined with the textured knit/mesh sick upper has been done before many times. If people wanna give the 350s applause for the comfort and the boost tech im all with it. But aesthetically is hardly call them innovative. I think we only associate them with being fashionable because kanye's name is on them.

View media item 1844587

somebody even ps'd the color pattern of the first 350s onto a roshe and they looked exactly the same
Nah, my point in bringing them up was both shoes look like they belong in the clearence rack at Sports Authority but they somehow manage to cost over $100 dollars

Even if Nike became extremely unpopular and was sold at Walmart I would still buy their stuff. They've been too good to me. .

Example of the Yeezy effect

These shoes look like they could pass as a Yeezy design, but because his name is not attached to them, hypebeasts aren't lining up for days or doing endless raffles for them

adidas-tubular-2.jpg

If I told you these were the Yeezy Boost 550 mid tho

Y'all would be thirsting

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom