Nike Doernbecher X freestyle collection 2013

Official Nike.com images 
nerd.gif

Man those foams are clean :smh: something serious. I just wish this month wasn't so expensive tho :frown: there is so much stuff coming out these 2 last months of the year

Them foams are at the top of my list of must cops til the end of this year.......... for retail of course.

Wow! I can't wait for those foams. They look amazing in those picks. Elijah did a great job on those.

Anybody who thinks those aren't reselling for at least a grand is an idiot.

Dark army foamposite, hoh royal foamposites SC foamposites and that's just off the top of my head. Of course u wouldn't know about them if u just got in the game last year after the galaxy release
You think the Dark Army and HoH Royals had < 800 pairs?

Going for RSVP and trying NDC on Saturday for these foams... such a beauty :smokin going half size up too all these foams killing my pinky:smh:

Stars almost aligned for me to grab the foams for retail today but didn't work out. Oh well.. Tis life I suppose

Contemplating not even trying online

seems like not much hype for these.... don't know if anyones mentioned it yet, but what if they did first come first serve instead of the RSVP tomorrow.

Anyone waiting by the computer for an RSVP? Or is it a little too early?

Anyone waiting by the computer for an RSVP? Or is it a little too early?

Check your local Niketowns tweet on the rsvp info. For example mine said (Niketown LV) they will send the rsvp after 3pm pacific time.

Reactions: alp
Just checked, ntny said random time tomorrow smh. So technically they could do it now.

Just checked, ntny said random time tomorrow smh. So technically they could do it now.

Dang that sucks, well I wish you the best of luck. Is there by chance a tweet history of someone asking your store of a time when they will send the rsvp?

Thats what I checked. No specific time or anything. Still not going to wait at the computer all day. If it happens it happens.

Thats what I checked. No specific time or anything. Still not going to wait at the computer all day. If it happens it happens.

Yeah I hear ya. Im always at work when rsvps go out and I can't use my works computer. I always have to rely on mobile twitter smh.

Back
Top Bottom