Nike Doernbecher X freestyle collection 2013

currently glued to my phone and computer at work for this RSVP

my friends at NTNY say heads already lined up for the extra pairs of foams starting yesterday.. 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
that's my guess but sometimes they do it later. For the dbvs it was at 7 something
with them RSVPing 2 shoes I would expect them to start early or maybe break up the stores instead of all at the same time like thy've been doing lately.

They could break everything apart or do both the foams and xs at the sane time. As fir the store thing it's either or, but I think they'll continue doing it at the sane time for all east coast stores. They wouldn't all delay the rsvp if only one store was having issues if they weren't

I am assuming there is going to be two separate lines. One line for people who camped or waiting for pair. 2nd line is for RSVP? or is there no lines for the RSVP, they just walk in and make the transaction?

I am assuming there is going to be two separate lines. One line for people who camped or waiting for pair. 2nd line is for RSVP? or is there no lines for the RSVP, they just walk in and make the transaction?
the camping for extra pairs line isint a line. By 6-7 in the morning there's over 200 ppl there and no semblance of a line :lol:

On the west coast the RSVP group just stands in front of the door until the employee with the list says u can go in. @FLATFOOT888

Back
Top Bottom