Nike Doernbecher X freestyle collection 2013

mercer has been 9(or 10) to 7 for every rsvp. 10-2 must be some other place. ntny usually does 8am-9:30am (which is annoying as ****), but for a big release like the bred xis they made the pick up window all day. In that case they had over a thousand pairs and even had 12.5s in stock :wow: :lol:

I would assume NTNY would be a 9-7 rather a 8-930 which is a weird time slot...

yeah doesn't make sense. But they've been doing it for practically every release other than the bred xi's

yes. it'll be easier if they are both done at a separate time. if both go up at the same time there will be some confusion

Kind of off topic but I need a little help. I'm trying to get the girls Roshes and Frees for my little sister. It says they're releasing in both womens and GS sizes. She's a size 7 in boys GS. Is girls GS the same as boys :lol:? Or should I order her women's size? I'm lost :\.

I would assume NTNY would be a 9-7 rather a 8-930 which is a weird time slot...

They want to get the freaks off the premises before the everyday customers show up. ...You know, the people who buy the stuff that won't sell out anyway.

If "sneakerheads" are under the assumption that retail stores like or value them, they are wrong. The brand may be grateful for you, but the people who work at and run individual locations can't stand "sneakerheads."

They want to get the freaks off the premises before the everyday customers show up. ...You know, the people who buy the stuff that won't sell out anyway.

If "sneakerheads" are under the assumption that retail stores like or value them, they are wrong. The brand may be grateful for you, but the people who work at and run individual locations can't stand "sneakerheads."
makes sense but I really don't care what ntny employees think. Its not like they don't take stock and flip it themselves(or have "sneakerheads" employed there)

Off topic, but does anyone know what happened to SoleMartyr/evilside?
He's still here behind the scenes 
devil.gif

He's still here behind the scenes 
devil.gif
Just saw his Twitter account was deleted and he hasn't been on here in 5+ days (unless he has another account?).

tweeted he's not doing a feed for the rsvps today
I'm not worried about the feed--I'm 6+ hours away from the closest Nike store...I just liked keeping up with what he had going on.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom