Nike Doernbecher X freestyle collection 2013

Just saw his Twitter account was deleted and he hasn't been on here in 5+ days (unless he has another account?).

I'm not worried about the feed--I'm 6+ hours away from the closest Nike store...I just liked keeping up with what he had going on.
he shut down his account so ppl wudnt think he's helping with rsvps today

didn't go for those. I was pretty sure it was for the dbvs. Oh well. If it was 6 that's even better cuz this should be done faster

can someone tell me what he was doing/his point? I followed him late and never really got the jist..
he was trying to show what a glaring problem the rsvp system creates so nike changes it but that didn't work

yea i got that much, but was he buying up all the shoes or rsvping from all the stores like a service?

Pretty sure this is a thread for the entire collection, not an RSVP thread.

DB Free Run > any other shoe in the collection.
idk about that... those louboutin roshes are another story though 
nthat.gif

yea i got that much, but was he buying up all the shoes or rsvping from all the stores like a service?
no, he would put random names that weren't to obvious and never pick them up. This worked once at lenox for the champ pack cuz like 13 "people" didn't pick up their packs and then it went fcfs to people camping.

he shut down his account so ppl wudnt think he's helping with rsvps today
can someone tell me what he was doing/his point? I followed him late and never really got the jist..
his point was so that people would follow him and then he could launch his clothing line of destroyer tees
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom