Nike Doernbecher X freestyle collection 2013

I've beeen getting the connection errors ever since they instituted the line system. 30mb cable internet and recently built computer, **** is just bad luck. I've gotten the error more times than I was able to get through. I barely bother with NDC anymore to be honest.
nice to know im not the only one. when i failed rsvp i knew it was over

^ Not sure if you guys used bots, but if not, that's probably the clear cut #1 reason why you didn't get anything.

You need the perfect set of circumstances to cop if you're not using a bot. And I wouldn't necessarily call those free Chrome scripts floating around on YouTube "bots".
I wholeheartedly agree. Unfortunately I might have to succumb to coding. I've been going manual. I'm not interested in that script whatsoever. I've seen it and I don't use it. Because of Nike's AJAX driven orientation, you can get something a lot faster than just having a function like the one in that script. It loops through the whole size run and selects the option that you defined in your variable. However, I do know people that use that and have had a lot of luck with it even with real limited releases. Go figure. 
ohwell.gif
 Guess it's time to brush up on some jQuery.

I just wanted 1 pair of the foamposites...Contemplating buying from a reseller :smh:

i dont even know if ping matters anymore. i have a good processor, and 8gb ram, with verizon fios that comes with 60mbps download 30mbps upload; clicked on the links the second both of it went live, and waited 20 mins in line, and then it said out of stock. happens every time.

and how was it possible for some people to get a pair on their phone, the maximum download speed is probably 25mdps, and i cant even get it with my computer

Struck out manually on the iPhone and the bot failed too. Congrats to everyone who copped. I figured I wouldn't stand a chance manually or with the free google script, but I figured I would try anyway. Hopefully you all don't get megged.

just picked my pairs up from nikedc not too long ago... foams are straight fire , the red looks a lot brighter in person IMO 
I showed up at like 11:40 and got the best parking ever for nikedc haha how do you like the 10s in person? 

I showed up at like 11:40 and got the best parking ever for nikedc haha how do you like the 10s in person? 
haha the 10's are okay... not really feeling them like I am the foams tho. were they still camping for unclaimed pairs? lol

Got the frees earlier today off NDC. Was looking at pics online at people who got them at Niketowns and the box says retail $82.00. Were they only $100 online and $82 in store?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom