Nike Doernbecher X freestyle collection 2013

I did or else I wouldn't have asked, it leads me to automated message. Im in Jersey don't want to make the drive for nothing

Yea i did free shipping, usually these saturday morning orders come the following thurs. for me in SoCal, surprised i got them delivered today!

when they do these types of restocks, is it available first thing in the morning?
Nah. My friend told me he overheard them trying to figure what to do with them, put them on the top floor or by the cashiers or what. Eventually I got there before 2 and they just started selling the foams. After, my friends and I were feeling good so we left and decided to take a cab back to class, which is hard as hell in that part of the city. Hailing a cab wasn't going well, but it's okay cause then we got a text saying that they just brought out the 10's so we went back inside. 
roll.gif

How they keep havin pairs ,where these extra pairs in DC lol
From what I can conclude, they didn't actually sell out on Saturday. They just hold out on pairs to drop on some random day and time. Probably to boost their numbers in the middle of the week, I guess. I wonder if they do the same at other NT's

Last edited:
I was able to get a sz 10.5 DB free run from Chicago yesterday via phone order yesterday... hoping one of these NT's get caught slipping and sell me a foam or X via phone since aint no NT's in Miami anymore... LOL

NIketown Chicago has a TON Of DB collection back in stock.

The blue DB hats, Foam windbreakers, Kira Sky Highs, Womens Roshe's, Mens free runs, Pena shirts all on the 2nd floor.  

No foams or X's however in grade school or mens.  I picked up some Sky High's for a friends girlfriend earlier today when I grabbed my CJ81's.  

Last edited:
So I noticed the inside of my free run shoe box from NDC came with a picture/description label of Jake However, my Xs from Nike town didn't come with one. Just curious if anyone else has a box from Nike town that is missing the picture/description label?

View media item 670281

:lol:

Nike is so flawed, you'd think such a big company would know how to stop simple computer programs from doing these things.

tbh i posted it mainly because i always felt that the cancellation emails posted here were fake. This was just the DBs. I've been buying more than 2 pairs of limited releases for a while with no cancellations let alone return to sender tracking #s.

Back
Top Bottom