Nike Doernbecher X freestyle collection 2013

I've found my size 12 for $800 shipped. What do you guys think, is that about the best I can hope for? If anyone knows anyone or anywhere cheaper please PM me!!

I've found my size 12 for $800 shipped. What do you guys think, is that about the best I can hope for? If anyone knows anyone or anywhere cheaper please PM me!!
that's a good price, I'd cop at that price

Ha...that's awesome man. Wish I had some similar luck myself. I guess some people are getting a legit cop every once in a while
probably said it a thousand times in here lol, but i was able to grab the DB 10s with pretty bad internet speed. Sites load slow for me and I can barley watch youtube without it stopping and skipping. I know theres plenty of people out there that have newer comps and lighting fast internet speed, guess i got lucky.

Last edited:
Yah. I was able to grab a pair as well. Maybe they aren't that limited. Doesn't look like it. No wonder I can't sell my pair

Sorry. I'm usually never able to cop from NDC. I actually got through this time. So I'm guessing because I usually never get anything from NDC. The supply must be abundant. Get it?

... Can you explain this post please?

I think he is saying that since it's hard to get rid of and easy to cop that there must be an abundance. I personally just think people that haven't seen them in person aren't feeling them. Truth be told I got a pair of 13 and 10.5 for trade bait/sale. Someone flaked on the 10.5 and personally I love the look in person and plan to keep the 13.

I think he is saying that since it's hard to get rid of and easy to cop that there must be an abundance. I personally just think people that haven't seen them in person aren't feeling them. Truth be told I got a pair of 13 and 10.5 for trade bait/sale. Someone flaked on the 10.5 and personally I love the look in person and plan to keep the 13.

IF the supply was "abundant" they wouldn't be selling for $800+

I'd love to have that 10.5 you have, but I'm not paying 4x's retail for a so called abundant shoe or any shoe for that fact. Limited releases never seem to go my way, I have yet to get a single "limited/QS" shoe. No local places carry these either

IF the supply was "abundant" they wouldn't be selling for $800+

I'd love to have that 10.5 you have, but I'm not paying 4x's retail for a so called abundant shoe or any shoe for that fact. Limited releases never seem to go my way, I have yet to get a single "limited/QS" shoe. No local places carry these either
PM me if you really want them, maybe we can work something out price wise.

i have to either return my Free Runs back to Nike or sell them.  sucks, i wanted to keep them.  Didn't know the Free Runs ran small.   never owned a pair.  They are like super tight around the top of my foot.  I feel like i have to go up a full size 
try removing the insole should make them fit half a size bigger

Forms of payment are easy as long as you don't use your personal paypal or credit cards and he could have gotten all those pairs with just 3 addresses.

I think multiple pairs to the same address is risky don't you think? maybe work a handful of times but it will catch up to you.

Smdh UPS left my foams outside the door and someone stole them... Crazy because by the time i got the notification that they left them at the front door i called wifey (never heard a bell ring) and she looked outside and everywhere and NADA!

The old man neighboor saw the box when it was sitting there but thats about it.... Smh ima bout to go rogue in this building...

Called UPS and in order for them to "start" the investigation i must contact the shipper first... This is ******** wonder what nike going to do probably refund doubt they will send another pair smh

Smdh UPS left my foams outside the door and someone stole them... Crazy because by the time i got the notification that they left them at the front door i called wifey (never heard a bell ring) and she looked outside and everywhere and NADA!

The old man neighboor saw the box when it was sitting there but thats about it.... Smh ima bout to go rogue in this building...

Called UPS and in order for them to "start" the investigation i must contact the shipper first... This is ******** wonder what nike going to do probably refund doubt they will send another pair smh
wow..SMH

foul

Back
Top Bottom