Nike Doernbecher X freestyle collection 2013

there is a guy on ebay selling DB foams for 299, only has size 8 and 8.5 remaining, had nearly a FSR but all gone 

how can said dude have that many pairs and selling at retail + tax? was only Niketown release. fact. was 1 per customer. fact. was hella hard to cop and/or rsvp. fact. 100% scam. fact.

do you even check his feedback before you post this? dude obviously thinks he scams thousands of $$
over 100 positive and his negatives were for overcharging shipping, maybe he stole them but buyer protection isn't allowing anyone to get scammed these days 

should be yours??
roll.gif
roll.gif
yeah.....my $3000 computer doesn't have connection errors.  I've never had a connection error before yet I happened to have my first one on nike store and it was my fault?  

W.e I guess that is what I get for trying to by shoes mean't for the low class.  Back to gucci's. 

If its the same auction I saw, if you read the last line it says hes only selling the "BOX" for the shoes.

yeah.....my $3000 computer doesn't have connection errors.  I've never had a connection error before yet I happened to have my first one on nike store and it was my fault?  

W.e I guess that is what I get for trying to by shoes mean't for the low class.  Back to gucci's. 
That error just means that they sold out while you were still in line. It might say connection error but that's not what it is. And if it was really a connection error, your "$3000 computer" wouldn't be the culprit, your router/modem would. And if you're so high class why even try/fail/get butthurt on some Nikes in the first place?

Last edited:
That error just means that they sold out while you were still in line. It might say connection error but that's not what it is.
No there is someone in here that said they clicked before their roommate and got a connection error.  Their roommate who clicked after him got the sneakers.....

No there is someone in here that said they clicked before their roommate and got a connection error.  Their roommate who clicked after him got the sneakers.....

Real question for that situation is what sizes were they both going after. Certain sizes are more popular than others

Real question for that situation is what sizes were they both going after. Certain sizes are more popular than others
That is a good point but I still don't think the connection error meant they were sold out.  I clicked the X link within a second of it being posted and still got the connection error, although I was going for a 9.  

theres plenty of factors besides who clicked the link first. Whose page actually loaded first, who added to cart first, what sizes they were going for, etc.

Back
Top Bottom