Nike Element React 87

Dopest colorway

• Total voters
still mixed advice lol. I guess I gotta just find a pair to try on somehow. appreciate the advice from yall nonetheless.

Im usually a 9.5 in most nikes. for epic reacts I got a size 10 which was slightly too long however 9.5 was way too tight imo.

These are definitely TTS. I'm a 9-9.5 depending on the shoe (9 in most Nikes, 9.5 in 350v2s) and mine fit just about perfect. The way the material rests it does look like there's more room than there actually is.

These are definitely TTS. I'm a 9-9.5 depending on the shoe (9 in most Nikes, 9.5 in 350v2s) and mine fit just about perfect. The way the material rests it does look like there's more room than there actually is.
so did you cop a 9 or 9.5 for these element reacts? im a 10 in yeezy v2s. im thinking 9.5 for these is the best bet...

still mixed advice lol. I guess I gotta just find a pair to try on somehow. appreciate the advice from yall nonetheless.

Im usually a 9.5 in most nikes. for epic reacts I got a size 10 which was slightly too long however 9.5 was way too tight imo.

most of my shoes are a 9 to 9.5. 9 in UB, nmd's, huaraches, exp-x14, pegasus 35, and so on. i usually have about a quarter inch left of space left in a size 9 in most of these shoes. a 9 in the zoom fly sp is leaves me no room in the toes. in the element 87's i got an 8.5 and it fits me great. i still have a little room left in the toes and dont feel too snug. although i dont have wide feet. i tried on the element 55's in a 9 and while i have room in the toes it was too snug on the top of my foot where the tongue is stitched onto the shoe

224D6159-FA5F-4530-94E1-EB57AC39F9B5.jpeg

TTS for me. 8.5 in most shoes. 9 in 350 v2’s.

overall, I think the 87 is garbage but I'll be damned if the cork sole isnt awesome. I swapped the cork insole on a pair of OW vm that are .5 too snug it worked well. The rubber undersole of the corks is the move

Yeah the cork insoles are the best thing. However they hurt my arch for some reason. Was tempted to switch out insoles before shipping back to Nike lol.

20181021_182002.jpg
Loving these. Broke em out to my hospital lol. Patients love em. Btw regarding fit I wear 9.5 in almost all bikes. These are good in 9.5 the length is just a little big long but perfect width. I have fat feet supposedly. Probably coulda half size down possibly but I'll by tts always.

Last edited:
45442616032_44e8b3011d_o.jpg

Black socks are the move for me. Love these. Narrow feet...size 11 in almost all nikes. These are a 10.5 and fit perfect as in my toes kiss the front of the shoe lol.

Last edited:
45442616032_44e8b3011d_o.jpg

Black socks are the move for me. Love these. Narrow feet...size 11 in almost all nikes. These are a 10.5 and fit perfect as it my toes kiss the front of the shoe lol.

nah fam, you gotta get creative with the socks ...gotta have a superior sock game for these, don't be scared ...lol.. i wear only black socks & colored/design/print socks ...no white.

Back
Top Bottom