Nike Element React 87

Dopest colorway

• Total voters
Volt 55s on foot if anyone was curious
Nike-React-Element-55-Volt-On-Feet.jpg

Thinking of getting these. Just sitting at my local champs and I always take a look when I’m in there.

How’s the 87 holding up? I’m thinking of letting go my OW AM97 “black” to fund an undercover pair.

Any word if this colorway is going to come out? I assume not, since I heard they decided to go with the previous 4 colorways that undercover just came out with. I hope to be wrong since this colorway was the one that got me interested in the 87 model.

nike-undercover-react-element-87-white-aq1813343.jpg

Any word if this colorway is going to come out? I assume not, since I heard they decided to go with the previous 4 colorways that undercover just came out with. I hope to be wrong since this colorway was the one that got me interested in the 87 model.

fake...the green mist is the actual real deal

i highly doubt it, i wish they kept these with their respective original soles also ... that might've killed some of the hype when the official images released & they were nothing like the ones we saw on the runway.

UNDERCOVER-x-Nike-React-Element-87-6.jpg

undercover.jpg

Bout to buy undercover volts on stock x for 280, should I wait ? Btw how do they fit? Tts? Im a true 9.5
Hard to comment on price, here in Australia people are letting them go for retail or a tiny bit over. I went TTS on mine and they're ok, but I do have a bit of a gap around my toes on the outer side. Not a huge issue when wearing thicker, or darker socks. Probably could've gone down a half size to really fill out the toe box. Don't think width would've been an issue because I've got narrow feet, but if you're a wife footer I'd be cautious sizing down as these run narrow and long. Might be worth trying on a pair of 55's to get a feel for sizing before you pull the trigger. Hope this helps?

Back
Top Bottom