Nike Element React 87

Dopest colorway

• Total voters
Still waiting for these
1E851364-58AC-4C08-B143-B2A7B6B5782C.jpeg

Definitely dig the color blocking on those multicolor volt pair. The blacks really tames the loudness of the shoe. I'm all in for this pair.

Stock X FTW! Copped another 87 pair for below retail! $150.... should be coming today... can't wait.... will post pics after work
I'm jealous. Copped the same pair for the same price but they didn't pass Authentication. I don't think they're fake but probably tried on but not worn. I had a pair of Kyrie 2 not pass inspection for that same reason.

Prices are back up to $180

How do these fit size wise? I am a 9.5 in Ultraboost. 9 in Jordan 1s. 9 in AIrmax 90s. Size 41(8) in EU boots.

Do I need a 9 or 9.5?

I'm jealous. Copped the same pair for the same price but they didn't pass Authentication. I don't think they're fake but probably tried on but not worn. I had a pair of Kyrie 2 not pass inspection for that same reason.

Prices are back up to $180
Just put a bid in... you never know if someone will bite

Just put a bid in... you never know if someone will bite
My bid for $160 was accepted. En route to stockx for authentication. I'm definitely excited. Neptune green has quickly become my favorite following this thread.

My bid for $160 was accepted. En route to stockx for authentication. I'm definitely excited. Neptune green has quickly become my favorite following this thread.
Hell yeah! Congrats bro! New Year is already blessing you man!

Got a pair of Neptunes but realized I need to go half size up cause they were too tight at TTS (got a wider foot and wear thick socks) but I like em so I'm gonna try to get the right size. Now I'm going back and forth on whether I want a pair of lakesides or not

Back
Top Bottom