Nike Element React 87

Dopest colorway

• Total voters
Screenshot_20181117-103244_Chrome.jpg

Didn't know StockX would be able to verify authenticity of a shoe before it even arrived in the US

Just picked up the Lakeside Undercovers off Ebay for $200 shipped! Might have been able to get them slightly cheaper but I have been waiting for them to get to around that point for a while now so I scooped them up.

Just picked up the Lakeside Undercovers off Ebay for $200 shipped! Might have been able to get them slightly cheaper but I have been waiting for them to get to around that point for a while now so I scooped them up.
Just make sure to check them good when you get them, def fakes of those floating around on eBay

Just make sure to check them good when you get them, def fakes of those floating around on eBay
Will definitely do that! I did buy from a seller I purchased from before and have the volt colorway to compare them to when they arrive so hopefully it works out.

Just got a pair of sails from my cousin for retail. I’m a size 9 but his pair is a 9.5, I’m pretty sure it’s going to be tough to find a trade

Attachments

• AE7ED892-D837-4A2F-8994-C7E9F905FA4A.jpeg
    AE7ED892-D837-4A2F-8994-C7E9F905FA4A.jpeg
    203.7 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Thanks, just asking because I am from Europe so I can't have access to Champs and Footlocker (and a friend from the States is visiting soon, so he could bring me a pair :smile: ).

Back
Top Bottom