Nike Element React 87

Dopest colorway

• Total voters
If anyone in Toronto wants to trade their size Green Mists or Chalk plus cash for my size 9 Sail, hit me up.

Haven't been keeping up with shoe releases since the 1.0 UB days. But god damn those green mists are FUEGO. Any info on how many are being restocked on the 29th?

CFBC6B4B-C0D3-42C6-8F40-3E5A8D464E52.jpeg

Still I took the L on the undercovers. **** the 55s.
If you check your SNKRS app right now, 4 CW’s of the 55’s are up for a Sept. 29 release. If anyone wants any early pairs of the black and volt 55- FNL Topanga Westfield near LA has FSR in both men’s and women’s now for $130.

Def gonna need the black/white 55s on discount.

Let’s see if they make there. I wouldn’t mind. Just doubt it.

Side note: While picking up pines greens this morning I was able to get the manager at Champs to let me see a pair of the black/white 55s. They are dope in person. Material and overall shoe is nice and well made IMO. Can’t wait to get my pair.

Let’s see if they make there. I wouldn’t mind. Just doubt it.

Side note: While picking up pines greens this morning I was able to get the manager at Champs to let me see a pair of the black/white 55s. They are dope in person. Material and overall shoe is nice and well made IMO. Can’t wait to get my pair.

I think they will be around. Plenty of places will get them and they will sit just like epic react Flyknits have.

Legit Check please! thanks everyone
IMG_1036.JPG
IMG_1037.JPG
IMG_1038.JPG
IMG_1039.JPG

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    429.7 KB · Views: 140
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    460.8 KB · Views: 140