Nike Element React 87

Dopest colorway

• Total voters
BFFC10E7-B224-415B-A87F-28669D7B0BAC.jpeg
BFFC10E7-B224-415B-A87F-28669D7B0BAC.jpeg

Also, anyone figure out best way to deal with the parts of the upper that get “dusty”?

Last edited:
has anyone tried using the washing machine? It is just dirt trapped in the porous material no>?

The "dusty" look from the upper is definitely not from dirt but might be from just a natural discoloration or I think its separation from the ripstop material.

If anyone is looking to trade a pair of Neptunes for my Knicks pair in a us10 let me know. I somehow managed to win 2 pairs of them. I'm in Australia so shipping will be involved to anyone in the US.

whats the consensus for the sizing? youtube reviewers all have different answers. everyone saying long, but narrow. I cant decide what size to get to cop a neptune green and i cant find a pair to try on.

I dont think you can really go wrong with TTS. At the very least, if it's a little roomy than youd like you can just wear thicker socks, but if you size down and it's pretty tight then SOL.

Had the chance to buy the Neptune for retail yesterday from Shoe Gallery Miami but eventually passed when I walked around in the orange pair (returned back to nike). Just can't mess with this translucent material feels like the rice paper for Vietnamese spring rolls :lol:. Don't see it aging well either. The react foam is nice so gonna get the 55 instead.

I copped a pair from sneakerpolitics on original drop day and got shipping email the same day. Only the label has been created and hasnt updated since the 12th...Anyon else have this problem? I emailed them but of course no response.

I copped a pair from sneakerpolitics on original drop day and got shipping email the same day. Only the label has been created and hasnt updated since the 12th...Anyon else have this problem? I emailed them but of course no response.
I ordered a pair on Saturday 10/13 and they arrived today. I thought I was going to like these a lot; however, the feel of the upper is just weird to me.

whats the consensus for the sizing? youtube reviewers all have different answers. everyone saying long, but narrow. I cant decide what size to get to cop a neptune green and i cant find a pair to try on.
I'll say this. I have a pair of the regular Epic Reacts in the wolf grey colorway in a size 12 (TTS) and they fit amazing. I ordered the Neptunes in both an 11.5 and a 12. The 12 fit well but with a tad too much space in the toe box, also it seemed like the shoe itself didn't seem "filled out". The upper seemed almost wrinkly in a few places whereas the size 11.5 didn't noticeably fit shorter, at least to me. The shoe just seemed more filled out and proper with the 11.5. The 11.5 was perfect for me so if I had to recommend anything it'd be to size down half a size.

Back
Top Bottom