Nike Element React 87

Dopest colorway

• Total voters
Thanks. Just pulled the trigger on them.

Edit: nvm seller tried to pull a fast one saying they new with defects when they really been worn. Still on the hunt for these.
Yeah I assumed you were gonna get it used. The faded toebox is a dead giveaway of it being worn, happens even just after 1 good wear.

Unds today.... son getting a haircut.... then boba

Attachments

• 20190127_135411.jpg
    20190127_135411.jpg
    599.4 KB · Views: 91
  • 20190127_143227.jpg
    20190127_143227.jpg
    265.1 KB · Views: 77
  • 20190127_143831.jpg
    20190127_143831.jpg
    274.4 KB · Views: 76
Really wanted the hyper fusion pair..but between the royal pair coming, 6's and 1's. Feb Nike is coming for everyone's tax returns so I had to pass on these two pair. Hopefully I can get these later down the line for retail or slight over at the worse.

I got the Orewood pair. Will be my first 87's. Don't love the colorway, but maybe it'll ease my pain when I miss on the Desert Ore AM90s.

Really wanted the hyper fusion pair..but between the royal pair coming, 6's and 1's. Feb Nike is coming for everyone's tax returns so I had to pass on these two pair. Hopefully I can get these later down the line for retail or slight over at the worse.

Social Status has them online and probably in-store. I am trying to resist the temptation of getting them because I know February is going to be brutal on my wallet.

I got the Orewood pair. Will be my first 87's. Don't love the colorway, but maybe it'll ease my pain when I miss on the Desert Ore AM90s.

I feel the exact same, I got them and haven't decided if I will actually wear them or not and they definitely aren't my favorite of all released so far.

I feel the exact same, I got them and haven't decided if I will actually wear them every or not and they definitely aren't my favorite of all released so far.

Yea I would've liked the Sail Light Bone and Green Mist ones the most. Desert Sand and Volt are cool too. But I'm not paying resale on anything, so those are all long gone for me.

Yea I would've liked the Sail Light Bone and Green Mist ones the most. Desert Sand and Volt are cool too. But I'm not paying resale on anything, so those are all long gone for me.

Yeah I really wanted sails or green mists but definitely not doing resale on those. Was fortunate to get these last 2 releases but honestly not so excited about them. Volts are kind of too loud for my taste but Orewoods are nice though so think I will keep those. Just got my offer accepted on goat for resale yesterday for the blue chill reds so I am excited to get them in.

Back
Top Bottom