NIKE FACTORY & CLEARENCE 30% COUPON JULY 29- AUGUST 1

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

chickens do fly, the people that raise them cut thier wings off so they don't fly away.
I've heard of a chicken, with it's wings un-clipped, fly up into a tree to escape danger, but not with the greatest of ease. Their "flight" isn't really "flight" in the same sense as a pigeon's or seagull's.

The impact that created the Chicxulub crater--perhaps the very same impact that killed the dinosaurs--was about 6,666,666,666 times more powerful than Little Boy, the atomic bomb dropped on Hiroshima. When compared to the strongest man-made explosive ever, the Tsar Bomb, the Chicxulub impact is 2,000,000 times more powerful. The Chicxulub impact, in turn, contained only a small fraction of the energy the sun puts out in a single second.

I don't want a coupon (plus I'm not very close to a factory store), but I've always found that pretty interesting.

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

chickens do fly, the people that raise them cut thier wings off so they don't fly away.
I've heard of a chicken, with it's wings un-clipped, fly up into a tree to escape danger, but not with the greatest of ease. Their "flight" isn't really "flight" in the same sense as a pigeon's or seagull's.

The impact that created the Chicxulub crater--perhaps the very same impact that killed the dinosaurs--was about 6,666,666,666 times more powerful than Little Boy, the atomic bomb dropped on Hiroshima. When compared to the strongest man-made explosive ever, the Tsar Bomb, the Chicxulub impact is 2,000,000 times more powerful. The Chicxulub impact, in turn, contained only a small fraction of the energy the sun puts out in a single second.

I don't want a coupon (plus I'm not very close to a factory store), but I've always found that pretty interesting.

According to a British law passed in 1845, attempting to commit suicidewas a capital offense. Offenders could be hanged for trying.

According to a British law passed in 1845, attempting to commit suicidewas a capital offense. Offenders could be hanged for trying.

Heres something shoe related.  Shoes all over the world were identical until the nineteenth century,when left- and right-footed shoes were first made in Philadelphia.

Heres something shoe related.  Shoes all over the world were identical until the nineteenth century,when left- and right-footed shoes were first made in Philadelphia.

The wrap around length of your neck, is the Sz of your waist if you expand the waist band of your closed jeans/pants.

Can I please have one?

The wrap around length of your neck, is the Sz of your waist if you expand the waist band of your closed jeans/pants.

Can I please have one?

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

In 10 years, LeBron James still won't have as many rings as Kobe Bryant.

By the year 2020, every signature Air Jordan will have been Retro'd at least 3 times (with the quality getting worse each time & the price rising each time as well).

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

In 10 years, LeBron James still won't have as many rings as Kobe Bryant.

By the year 2020, every signature Air Jordan will have been Retro'd at least 3 times (with the quality getting worse each time & the price rising each time as well).

laugh.gif

the co-founder of nike, philip blankm has a CPA.... He was slated to become an accountant when they decided to start up nike... what are the odds that a degree in accounting could turn into a sneaker obsession

the co-founder of nike, philip blankm has a CPA.... He was slated to become an accountant when they decided to start up nike... what are the odds that a degree in accounting could turn into a sneaker obsession

Back
Top Bottom