NIKE FACTORY & CLEARENCE 30% COUPON JULY 29- AUGUST 1

the co-founder of nike, philip knight has a CPA.... He was slated to become an accountant when they decided to start up nike... what are the odds that a degree in accounting could turn into a sneaker obsession.

AND

there is no actual "air" in a nike air sole. its a combination gas thing, i dont get it. but its not the air we breathe!

the co-founder of nike, philip knight has a CPA.... He was slated to become an accountant when they decided to start up nike... what are the odds that a degree in accounting could turn into a sneaker obsession.

AND

there is no actual "air" in a nike air sole. its a combination gas thing, i dont get it. but its not the air we breathe!

HAHAH when i said phil blank, I meant phil Knight... the other co-founder of nike is arthur Blank. my bad

HAHAH when i said phil blank, I meant phil Knight... the other co-founder of nike is arthur Blank. my bad

Michael Jordan makes more money from NIKE annually than all of the Nike factory workers in Malaysia combined.

The slogan on New Hampshire license plates is "Live Free or Die." These license plates are manufactured by prisoners in the state prison in Concord.

In 10 minutes, a hurricane releases more energy than all the world's nuclear weapons combined.

would loveto have one of these coupons!

Michael Jordan makes more money from NIKE annually than all of the Nike factory workers in Malaysia combined.

The slogan on New Hampshire license plates is "Live Free or Die." These license plates are manufactured by prisoners in the state prison in Concord.

In 10 minutes, a hurricane releases more energy than all the world's nuclear weapons combined.

would loveto have one of these coupons!

one more..........

It has been scientifically proven that any woman can be satisfied with 3 1/2 inches--------and it doesn't matter if it's Visa or Master card.

one more..........

It has been scientifically proven that any woman can be satisfied with 3 1/2 inches--------and it doesn't matter if it's Visa or Master card.

The adult human heart weighs about ten ounces.

It takes an interaction of 72 different muscles to produce human speech.

During his or her lifetime, the average human will grow 590 miles of hair.

The storage capacity of human brain exceeds 4 Terra bytes.

The adult human heart weighs about ten ounces.

It takes an interaction of 72 different muscles to produce human speech.

During his or her lifetime, the average human will grow 590 miles of hair.

The storage capacity of human brain exceeds 4 Terra bytes.

Women's right and left foot size are always different. True experience from working at ladys foot..

Women's right and left foot size are always different. True experience from working at ladys foot..

Bubble gum contains rubber.
Chewing gum is a type of gum traditionally made of chicle, a natural latex product, or synthetic rubber known as polyisobutylene, which is a form of the rubber used to line tubeless tires. For reasons of economy and quality, many modern chewing gums use rubber instead of chicle.

wrigleys_gum.jpg

Bubble gum contains rubber.
Chewing gum is a type of gum traditionally made of chicle, a natural latex product, or synthetic rubber known as polyisobutylene, which is a form of the rubber used to line tubeless tires. For reasons of economy and quality, many modern chewing gums use rubber instead of chicle.

wrigleys_gum.jpg

Back
Top Bottom