NIKE FALL '10 BASKETBALL **PICS** Hyperfuse, Max Wavy, HD 2010.....

Here you go everyone...enjoy! Sorry if some have been posted already!!

Max Hyperize $145
2zptx0g.jpg

Hyperdunk 2010 $125
23m0e1g.jpg

289lk4l.jpg

4zutmo.jpg

23ucri1.jpg

Hyperfuse $100
20s60sz.jpg

2i8c2nn.jpg

24cskk8.jpg

2m2yneu.jpg

Max Hyped $88
347d95l.jpg

5eya2x.jpg

Max Wavy $80
x2tlr6.jpg

23mpwzp.jpg

At $ 100 I am sure those hyperfuse won't have zoom, or if they do just up front. But I like how much ventalation they have. And I will be getting theHyperdunk 2010

I bet those Max Hyperizes perform much better than what we got this year. My only knock is that the current versions are stiff as hell.....Max Air shouldchange that.

they need to stop with the hyper crap, all these shoes look the same. ive hated hyperdunks ever since they came out and hate every other shoe that looks likeit.

i'll probably cop the max hyperize or 2010 hyperdunks but

it hurts to see the prices going up like that...

Gotta try on the 2010's first but I'll most likely be getting them. Hyperfuses might be good for ballin outside.

the hyperfuse look like racing shoes,

im curious to see how they perform on

the court

After wearing the Bron VII's alot this year I am thinking I wil l go hard on those MaxHyperizes once they start hitting outlets!...
wink.gif

If they can come up with some good color for the 2010 hyperdunks, then i may consider buying, if not ill just rack up on the max hyperize.

seems like the hyperfuse wont have zoom cause of the price...not even heel or anything... smh if true

HD2010 look good in terms of ankle support - something I need. Could possibly be the next shoe I buy to replace my 5 years of 2K4's. Granted the colorwaysare trash lol, are these zoom air? or we doing the zoom air/lunar combo again?

solid lineup. 2010s are awesome and hyperfuse looks OD lightweight.

Spoiler [+]
kinda similar
x2tlr6.jpg

grin.gif

Originally Posted by I3

HD2010 look good in terms of ankle support - something I need. Could possibly be the next shoe I buy to replace my 5 years of 2K4's. Granted the colorways are trash lol, are these zoom air? or we doing the zoom air/lunar combo again?

Check the other thread... Hyperdunk 2010 is a Phyon Midsole with FULL LENGTH ZOOM
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom