NIKE FALL '10 BASKETBALL **PICS** Hyperfuse, Max Wavy, HD 2010.....

pimp.gif
Max Hyperize and HyperFuse
pimp.gif

I forget the Platform, but what were the Kicks Nike used with three different tooling Options a few years ago? Depending on what type of player you were orgame you had... but I dont believe Zoom was an option...
They could have done that with the Hyper Line and done great sales. I believe that concept was great and ahead of its time, but should have been used for moreprogressive Models like the Hyper line.

Max Hyperize $145
2zptx0g.jpg
I love they did this... and I hope they at some point put the Hyper Line on Nike ID with PatentOptions..cause in-line stuff is usually bland... Can you imagine a Vis-Zoom Hyper? Oh my goodness. Leo jump on that! lol Disappointed on the pricepoint tho.

Hyperdunk 2010 $125
23m0e1g.jpg
I wont if this pricepoint is for the Supreme line or in-line colorways as well.

23ucri1.jpg
This will do numbers.. can you imagine PEs?

Hyperfuse $100
20s60sz.jpg
Is this a Mesh or Mesh look? Eva only or Encapsulated Air? Interesting to say the least..

Max Hyped $88
347d95l.jpg
These are clean ...I wonder how they perform and the price point makes me wonder even more what theabove has as far as Tech. This has an old school feel to them
5eya2x.jpg
This colorway has a Pippen feel to it.

Max Wavy $80
x2tlr6.jpg
Kill the name..
laugh.gif
Sounds very Jordan like...(thats not a good thing) Im still waiting on the Jordan Poo-Poo to release But more importantly. Ummm BP this oddly remindsme of your Penny Fusion... This must be that Soft Posite stuff if its priced at this.

23mpwzp.jpg
Dead this colorway... but it actually might sell at %+*%% and Sports Authority and Shoe Rack..especially at the Pricepoint. a Smart design for the money. Not my style.. but I understand..

Only those Max Hypers do it for me...those look really good!- cw possibilities!!!
pimp.gif

Nike Basketball has fallen off so badly. There is nothing new or innovative anymore, just re-treads of the same stuff they put out every year. Rock, i'mtrying to think of the names of those shoes; I gotta get home to my old Eastbays and look them up! And $100 for those Hyperfuses with no Zoom?? Thefrickin' Zoom BB's had a full-length Zoom Air unit and were only $10 more!!! And those Wavys remind me of the Podposite. That name is about as bad asthe line of shoes Nike put out called the Illicitly Strong, Illegally Strong, etc.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

I forget the Platform, but what were the Kicks Nike used with three different tooling Options a few years ago? Depending on what type of player you were or game you had... but I dont believe Zoom was an option...

i want to say that was their elite line...same/similar uppers on different toolings/bottoms, the hd 2010 looks clean something of a mix of the 1st hd + thehuarache 2k8, hyperfuse has some promising things going on...wonder whats going on with the shiny collar?

what's the deal with the hyperfuses? and i hope that all of these shoes will be decent for a change. more specifically, being laterally supportive unlikethe hyperizes. i know shoes are all about minimizing weight and taking unnecessary overlays off but at what cost, you know?

Max Rize and 2010 HD are nice, but copping only if they hit the outlets..

'MAX WAVY'...???

Just off the strength of the name, price point & likeness to the 1/2 cents, the only area I can see these doing well at retail is in Harlem (insert Max Blaugh here...).

Now those Hyperfuse on the other hand look promising.
pimp.gif

bT*xJmx*PTEyNjAxMDA2NjAzNzUmcHQ9MTI2MDEwMDY3MDY3MSZwPTM3Mjk4MSZkPSZnPTImbz1lMTFkNTkxMDM*Yjc*ZTQzOWQ4MGU3ZjM3NWZiNzdmNyZvZj*w.gif

max penny ???? i mean max wavy..... interesting concept, at that pricepoint, i doubt there is forefoot air... too bad. these could have potential for oncourtuse.

To piggyback off Rock's post I think the "Hyper" name is similar to the "flight" line in the '90's. I think in JP's recentinterview he mentioned that. I love how there is more flavor coming back. I like the hyperfuse alot and the Wavy's remind me of the Air Up and the Air Wayup.

Back
Top Bottom