NIKE FALL '10 BASKETBALL **PICS** Hyperfuse, Max Wavy, HD 2010.....

sick.gif

Originally Posted by BP the owner

dont know if they've been posted, but just ran across these.

nike_air_max_hyperize.jpg

via slamonline
im not a fan of the speckles, but they are clean. These and the grey griffeys are on my radar.

Ever since I started wearing the zoom mvp and the kobe IV, high top basketball shoes don't appeal to me at all anymore.

solid lineup. 2010s are awesome and hyperfuse looks OD lightweight.

Spoiler [+]
kinda similar
x2tlr6.jpg

grin.gif

Honestly i thought the same thing BP.

i still like them tho.and for 80 + 30% off, Ill cop.

The Fuses don''t look bad I hope they're lighter than the BB's. I felt those should've been lighter....

Hyperdunk 2010s without LunarLite huh?

And RockDeep, the Elite or whatever that line was called DID have a zoom option I believe? I think it was available in a Max Air, Shox and a"Huarache" version (I believe the Huarache one used zoom). The first ones were actually pretty decent looking, but the 2nd lineup was so bland.

didn't the whole idea come from EVERY player wearing the huarache 2k4s and 2k5s? I think it's sorta funny that it's happening again with adifferent platform

And you mentioned Vis-Zoom - that hasn't been done in a while, has it?

I'm LOVING what I see so far with that Hyperfuse. I anxiously await detailed pictures

^^ I never saw Full Zoom as an option in those Elites.. I think it was Free, Shox and Max.. no Zoom. But if that were an option now in a better platform.. itcould be a winner.

Vis Zoom? Shooot. When was the last one? I'd love to see it. I'd love to have a full 6 months IN a Pou Chen Factory .. lol

the "free" version = the Zoom version.

not sure if it was full length, but i'm fairly certain it was at least front+back

the "free" version = the Zoom version.

not sure if it was full length, but i'm fairly certain it was at least front+back

That's what I was thinking yea. Around that time "Free" was tightly knit with their Huarache concept (starting with the 2K5s)

Originally Posted by RockDeep

^^ I never saw Full Zoom as an option in those Elites.. I think it was Free, Shox and Max.. no Zoom. But if that were an option now in a better platform.. it could be a winner.

Vis Zoom? Shooot. When was the last one? I'd love to see it. I'd love to have a full 6 months IN a Pou Chen Factory .. lol
laugh.gif
@ Pou Chen factory

Last one I remember was the Zoom drive for basketball? and the Spiridon for running?

Back
Top Bottom